[3.1.2]Europe Central[PvE][75 slots][Factions][Lumberjack][LWC]

Tencao

Hi Tencao Love the server! But i have been banned for apparently Griefing a Admins Base? Plz could you un-bann me as this it not true? love to be back playing on the server

-Scott252 Thanks

All ban appeals need to be done via the forum, check the first post for a link

Just to let you guys know, we'll be moving host soon, so there will be an IP change, however the old server will redirect new users to the new server by MOTD and ingame messages.

As for right now, apparently the domain name isn't working for some users, so I removed it from the first post to prevent confusion for can't resolve hostname errors.

We've recently added votifier and herochat to the server. Herochat still needs setting up, but votifier has been setup on 2 sites thus far. Tekkitserverlist, and Minecraftserverlist (I would link, but not sure if it would violate any rules)

Can you unban me please? I didn't mean to steal, i didn't want to anyway, but what do you do when you see 32 and a half stacks of red matter?

tell me that. so can i be unbanned please?

Well, for starters walk away, second, not grief or attempt to break an entry to get something that isn't yours

Okay I don't know what this mean's but everytime I try to login it comes up with

'End Of Stream'

'griefer trap"

What does this mean and I have no idea what I did wrong? This is my favorite server so whatever I did please let me know asap. :)

-Tayla (ign: tayleana)

What? What glass house and Red Matter? Could I please have the time and day it was because lately my older bro has been going on my account (don't ask me why) and trolling people, I have changed my password so he can't get in anymore but i'm so sorry if he did that. Would I possible be able to be unbanned because I loved the server and it was my older bro because I don't recall griefing a glass house with Red Matter. So sorry

-Tayla

What? What glass house and Red Matter? Could I please have the time and day it was because lately my older bro has been going on my account (don't ask me why) and trolling people, I have changed my password so he can't get in anymore but i'm so sorry if he did that. Would I possible be able to be unbanned because I loved the server and it was my older bro because I don't recall griefing a glass house with Red Matter. So sorry

-Tayla

I'll unban you as we're currently changing to FTB anyway