[3.1.2] C.F-Tekkit [pvp] [50 slots][open][only 5 banned items]

kentbakk1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

This is a fuckin bullshit server.

Me and my friend played it for 2 hours, and suddenly some gay-ass homo admin placed a nuke in our house, and exploded everything.

Fuck you kentbakk1 you fuckin faggot owner, this is a bullshit server, nobody likes it since, it has such low players.

Forever alone faggot writing to his own server on a forum, because nobody gives positive attitude (I totally understand) i hope you all burn in hell, fucking dipshit assholes.

Have a fuckin bad day, retards.

Me and my friend played it for 2 hours, and suddenly some gay-ass homo admin placed a nuke in our house, and exploded everything.

Fuck you kentbakk1 you fuckin faggot owner, this is a bullshit server, nobody likes it since, it has such low players.

Forever alone faggot writing to his own server on a forum, because nobody gives positive attitude (I totally understand) i hope you all burn in hell, fucking dipshit assholes.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons