WTBL Want to buy a LAN

Tiberius_JN

right click on the batch file and go to edit. Make sure that

is all on one line. it was broken up weirdly on the logs you posted so make sure it's correct in the actual bat file.

It is as such " java -Xmx3G -Xms2G -jar Tekkit.jar nogui "

There was also right below it "pause"

If I "pause" it just closese cmd.exe as soon as it opens, but of course I replaced it.

What's weird is I see people talking about the launch file being "bat" that's just code for Windows Batch File correct? For some reason

I have two Launch files inside the Tekkit Server folder. One is the "launch" "Windows Batch File" , and two is "launch" SH File" that I can't

do anything with.

It is as such " java -Xmx3G -Xms2G -jar Tekkit.jar nogui "

There was also right below it "pause"

If I "pause" it just closese cmd.exe as soon as it opens, but of course I replaced it.

What's weird is I see people talking about the launch file being "bat" that's just code for Windows Batch File correct? For some reason

I have two Launch files inside the Tekkit Server folder. One is the "launch" "Windows Batch File" , and two is "launch" SH File" that I can't

do anything with.

Correct. If you have file extensions enabled, you would see that the files are labeled Launch.bat and Launch.sh. The sh file is a shell script primarily for Linux and OS X users.