Wight screen D:

Hohua

Question

Launcher Version: 1.0.1.3

Operating System: Windows

Java Version: java-7

Antivirus Program:

Description of Problem:

When I open the launcher and go to the minecraft title screen its fine and then when I start the world it says saving chunks and then whight screen D:

Error Messages:

Error Log:

8 answers to this question

Wrong section. You want the Technic Bug boards or the Tekkit Bug Boards

You're right. I completely missed that.

Hohua, you need to go post a complete bug report in the tekkit or technic bug report forums. If you are using technic, go to the technic bur report boards. If you are using tekkit, use the tekkit bug report boards.

You're right. I completely missed that.

Hohua, you need to go post a complete bug report in the tekkit or technic bug report forums. If you are using technic, go to the technic bur report boards. If you are using tekkit, use the tekkit bug report boards.

:sigh: you can't even ninja me when I'm drunk

I partially ninjaed you. I managed to post the part about providing a complete bug report. How about we call it a tie?

Okay, but I still think I win seeing as I am handicapped. (though it was self inflicted so I will call it a 51% tie in my favor)

the only way to delay that prob as much as you can is by going to the technic launcher settings and change the 'memory to allocate' number to the highest also while in game have settings on low/med depending on your computer/laptop also make sure you have it save every 2 seconds or 3mins just in case it dose crash you will have your saved data of that level of 2s/3mins ago DO NOT PUT IT ON 30 MIN's if it is THAT is the because of the crashing being that it is trying to save about 2-3 megs when the max is 1.5 megs so instead some items WILL be lost OR some blocks may be missing/non-existent, you can tell when its about to crash by the amount of lag that is being produced from NOTHING and im talking about ABSOLUTELY nothing that would be able to produce that much lag...IF that dosen't help then back up the save and re-download technic launcher OR clear your cache ALSO check the memory left on your computer if it is under 5 gigs then back up items to a disk/U.S.B to be-rid of them from your computer/laptop. If all ells fails then that means you need a new computer /laptop because the game is signifying you have a cruddy computer/laptop...or just upgrade you graphs card IF you can(remember some graphics cards are not compatible with some machines or other devices in your laptop/computer)...and yes i said be-rid. good luck! :J