Looking for co-admins for Tekkit Server

mudgw2

Greetings all,

I'm hosting a few minecraft servers of different flavors and am looking for interested members to help me develop the server into a functional and fun environment for players.

If you are interested in the technical back-end as well as in-game implementation of various plugins I would like to hear from you!

My current RPG model was based on minecraft 1.3.2 and had all needed features except Balkon's Weapon Mod (which I feel is really needed). Since this is in Tekkit, perhaps I will downgrade to it and see if I can get an RPG server up using some or all of Tekkits features...

Check out the website at:

http://noxgeo.dyndns.org/minecraft/1/

The servers are located at (vanilla is whitelisted, go to the website and register there!);

noxgeo.dyndns.org:25565 (vanilla) 25566 (rpg) 25568 (tekkit)

Any feedback is appreciated!

hi i would love to be op/admin i am great with tekkit ive been playing for 3 years and im op/admin on 5 other servers lauthcraft,mineshaft ect. so if you could make me op/admin i would make the server a better place

i just got kicked when i joined the public server :/

hello

mudgw2

Mmett it is against the rules to double post let alone quadruple post, I would get rid of it before a moderator sees this.

Back on topic ;) What are your goals for the server. That may help people know what you are looking for in your server to further assist you with behind the scenes/in-game action.

If you're going to be successful, I'm going to tell you from experience this is not where you want to locate staff members. As your community grows you will run into people who have a sort of "love" for your server. It's an awesome feeling knowing you provides that. People who are looking for op or admin or other positions here are usually just "power hungry". I like your goals and views, reminds me of myself when I ran servers. I ran a successful 400 slot bukkit server, FuryMC. I know I'm contradicting myself here but I like the views you have and your maturity level which is hard to find. If you'd like a partner who can steer you in the right direction, shoot me a pm. Also I configure any plugin with ease as well as some plugin development.

P.s. step 1: never ever use no-ip :)

Hey i applied on website and i would like to be an Admin or useful in anyway you can use me for this growing server! I have been op of 3 sucessful servers and i hope to make is 4 if you accept... My Skype IS skippyaj007 Add Me if you need to talk (mic Only Sorry No Webcam)

Get Back to me Soon

Thanks,

Skippyaj