Reactor Information Readout

Ok so I was wanting to do this with computer craft. I have a 2 x 3 monitor display (this can be increased if need be) See picture attached below.

2012-10-15_163627.png

Now what I'm trying to do is by using computer craft sensors to read the temperature, current eu output, ect. I have got this part figured out and setup and that a sensor controller already hooked up to the right computer. I also already have the IC2 Sensor setup below the reactor and its reading pretty good.

My problem is I don't know how to write programs very well with computer craft. I need a program that can basically read from the sensor controller and then output this data onto the large monitor in a nice format for easy reading. I would also need it to update itself maybe every 5 seconds or so. I've been looking everywhere for something similiar to what I'm asking for and I just keep scratching my head at a lot of it. Any help would be appreciated. I was a complete Tekkit noobie before starting out on this server with a few friends of mine. We've been learning pretty much together on how to play tekkit and its been a lot of fun. But I think this is starting to go over my head programming something like this. I would have thought it would have been easy, I guess I was completely mistaken, lol.

for those wondering what I"m trying to shoot for, something a little like this

kmQMD.png

in closing, any computer craft programmers want to help me out here?