Red Matter Improvements

Ani2

Well, I'll get straight into it*.

Idea I - Fusion Dispenser

You know how in EE when a multi-shot modifier is applied to a Red Matter tool and the Red Matter tool destroys something it creates a Fusion Orb, which shatters into other items? (No idea if this happens with Dark Matter too though.) Well, basically how about some Dispenser crafted with some Uranium and Red Matter creates a Fusion Dispenser, which, when input with Redstone, absorbs every single item within its inventory, including different items, and Fuses them, spitting them out as a single Fusion Orb.

Is this easy to do? Or is all of the Fusion Orb coding in the tools that create them or something complicated like that/

Idea II - Fix the Freaking RedPants!

This one is painfully simple. You know how the RedPants show up as a RedChest and RedBoots when worn? Well I just want someone to fix it so the RedPants show up as RedPants. It's that simple.

*You know how I always say;

Well, I'll get straight into it.

? Well it's kind of ironic how every time I say this it thus makes it so I am no longer getting straight into it. Just found that sort of funny.

This isn't the place to ask for EE content/improvements, or any mod for that matter. If you want any new content. pahimar has his own suggestions thread for that. Its on the forge website, here's the link: http://www.minecraftforge.net/forum/index.php?topic=209.0

I know what this forum is for, that's one helluvan assumption you're making there.

I was requesting a separate mod that did this stuff.

Sorry, didn't get you wee looking for an addon, but the redpants fix is something that pahimar is going to do himself, not sure about the fusion disperser. It's always worth a try posting in that suggestions thread

Sorry, didn't get you wee looking for an addon, but the redpants fix is something that pahimar is going to do himself, not sure about the fusion disperser. It's always worth a try posting in that suggestions thread

Well...

I like the sound of Ani2's Fusion Dispenser Plugin better than a most likely non-credited idea in the official EE.

Well...

I like the sound of Ani2's Fusion Dispenser Plugin better than a most likely non-credited idea in the official EE.

Why do you need to be credited? Sure it's the polite thing to do, but you're asking someone else to do the hard work to make your idea a reality. I would be content with simply seeing people enjoying my ideas. Isn't that what modding is all about? To increase the fun; not to gain fame and glory?

Why do you need to be credited? Sure it's the polite thing to do, but you're asking someone else to do the hard work to make your idea a reality. I would be content with simply seeing people enjoying my ideas. Isn't that what modding is all about? To increase the fun; not to gain fame and glory?

I guess you're right. Still, in terms of chance, I'm more likely to get someone else to make it than to be heard by Pahimar or whoever's working on EE these days in the Suggestions forum.