Crashing, but only for tekkit?

Hyiroh

hey guys ive been trying to get onto tekkit, but minecraft continues to crash every time i try and open tekkit. however this is only on tekkit, vannila yogbox and technic all work, but for some reason when i open tekkit i get an error report. any suggestions, or can you tell me how to uninstall it so i can re-install? thanks guys.

I have a suggestion! Ooh, ooh! Pick me! First, post a bug report in the correct section! I know it may seem weird, but we have a section just for Tekkit, and you're supposed to post bug reports there! I know, it's redundant. I mean, why have a dedicated section when we have 24/7 live, paid support staff, but you should give it a try.

Alternatively, you could try to help yourself first (I know, paid support staff and all but we're all lazy bitches) and just read this! (Link) It'll save you time, it'll save us time, and it'll save us all hassle so that Jorcer and I can get back to our pong tournament.

I have a suggestion! Ooh, ooh! Pick me! First, post a bug report in the correct section! I know it may seem weird, but we have a section just for Tekkit, and you're supposed to post bug reports there! I know, it's redundant. I mean, why have a dedicated section when we have 24/7 live, paid support staff, but you should give it a try.

Alternatively, you could try to help yourself first (I know, paid support staff and all but we're all lazy bitches) and just read this! (Link) It'll save you time, it'll save us time, and it'll save us all hassle so that Jorcer and I can get back to our pong tournament.

OP: I love pong! Don't distract me!