[3.1.2] MachineCraft [PvP] [82 slots] [ All Dupes Patched,Not much banned, All EE Tools Unbanned]

kissamauhau1

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is defiantly one of the best servers i have ever played on, if u want a server with friendly staff and people who will help you this is the server to go to, there is little-no griefing making the server fun to play, there are 2 worlds PvE & PvP where u cant hit a player in PvE and can kill anyone u want in PvP, Awesome server hope u have fun on it like i do :D

This is defiantly one of the best servers i have ever played on, if u want a server with friendly staff and people who will help you this is the server to go to, there is little-no griefing making the server fun to play, there are 2 worlds PvE & PvP where u cant hit a player in PvE and can kill anyone u want in PvP, Awesome server hope u have fun on it like i do :D

It's an amazing server to be honest, Very perfect to play on, And very awesome to have fun with your friends on, I've tested it and I know what it contains, Fully nice server, Helpful staff team and also helpful players, They help you whatever you wanted, Ask me i tested it, But, Why don't you come and test it by yourself?? See you in the server!

This server is truly amazing. I have been playing on it for a few weeks now and have over 63 Hours! This server has great Mods and Admins that will help with any Issues you have. Barely any banned Items, friendly users, no Hackers!, no Duping, and no Lag! Join this server, it is really amazing!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons