Modpacks Not Loading

OverusedMeme

Question

Whenever I try to play any modpack on the technic launcher, it goes through the normal process of loading in all the parts required but when it goes to launch the modpack nothing happens and the launcher disappears only to come back seconds later. I've looked into this problem and one fix is to update java to a 64 bit version and I did that, but it didn't change anything. I also tried allocating more RAM and that didn't change anything as well. I cannot seem to find a way to fix this issue.

I have windows 10 installed on my computer but I'm not sure if this may be the issue or if it's something else. I have included the crash report so someone may be able to figure out what is wrong.

crash-2016-01-13_10.30.36-client.txt

1 answer to this question

Whenever I try to play any modpack on the technic launcher, it goes through the normal process of loading in all the parts required but when it goes to launch the modpack nothing happens and the launcher disappears only to come back seconds later. I've looked into this problem and one fix is to update java to a 64 bit version and I did that, but it didn't change anything. I also tried allocating more RAM and that didn't change anything as well. I cannot seem to find a way to fix this issue.

I have windows 10 installed on my computer but I'm not sure if this may be the issue or if it's something else. I have included the crash report so someone may be able to figure out what is wrong.

crash-2016-01-13_10.30.36-client.txt

Via that link no-one except you can download the file... So please provide a non-private link

A common bug is that a program on W10 (could be anything) sets your java environment to 256m or 512m. I have W10 too so I dont think it is a windows pre installed program

Ah there we go!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3Hj83J0ekk

Edited by jumpandshootbeef