[3.1.2] Craftniods [24/7][PVE/PVP][20 Slots][Whitelisted][Mature][Multiverse, Factions][Teamspeak]

Dingham

IGN:joeghini

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join: I want to know that im safe on a server and not going to be spam griefed or verbally attcked in any way. I want to be able to walk along the world as the chunks load and think, i have a faction and i am under their protection just as they are under mine.

Your tekkit experience: I got tekkit 1 year ago and I am mainly into the easiest technical things and mainly stick to EE but use railcraft to get places.

Do you have a Mic: Yes

Are you will to use Teamspeak or Vent: Yes I have teamspeak but I cant use it untuil my ipod is fixed, which from the time this application was made would be 2weeks

What other games do you play? various first person shooters and RPGs, eg: CoD: Black ops, MW2, World at War. Every Assassins creed. Skyrim, Oblivion. Halo: Reach and wars

Marmite; love it or hate it?
HATE
it

Random fact about yours? I play piano

How many roads must a man walk down?
Before you call him a man?

Would you rather fight a duck the size of a horse or a hundred horses the size you ducks?I would go with 1 horse sized duck, because 100 little horses is pretty overwhelming. Unless you're a brony.

My guess is that horse/duck question isn't supposed to part of the application? Moving on, here's my application; I hope you find it to be successful.

IGN: Vendorbelly

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join: I've been looking for a good server with laid back people so I can build my droid factory without fear of a map reset or some crazy person wielding advanced weaponry.

Your tekkit experience: I've played a fair bit of Tekkit. I'm pretty handy when it comes to getting machines into a line. I'd say I was of above average knowledge of this mod pack.

Do you have a Mic: I do indeed

Are you will to use Teamspeak or Vent: I can be sociable if you guys can.

What other games do you play? Big fan of most games really. I have both an Xbox and a Wii so I have a good spread of games. Zelda, Forza Motorsport, Battlefield 3. I also really like Star Wars Galaxies, DCUO and other MMO's of that nature.

Marmite; love it or hate it? Stick it on toast and I'm a happy man. The Marmite chocolate is not as nice as it should be.

Random fact about yours? I've appeared on television a couple of times. Once on (this may be before everyone's time and also exclusive to those in the UK) SMTV, I got to sit next to Cat Dealey. The other time I was hustled by Jessica Jane-Clement of The Real Hustle with a paper shredder. Next stop: Crimewatch.

How many roads must a man walk down? I don't mind a bit of Bob Dylan. He was a great musician, just not very good at harmonica.

IGN: ManikMakki

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join: Looking for a stable, mature Tekkit server.

Your Tekkit experience: Loads, I've been working with Tekkit for several months, I know the mods fairly well.

Do you have a Mic: Yes.

Are you will to use Teamspeak or Vent: Yes.

What other games do you play? STALKER, Fallen Earth, Battlefield 3, GW2.

Marmite; love it or hate it? Loathe it.

Random fact about you? I like cigars.

How many roads must a man walk down? I care more about the weight the man carries than the roads he walks down.

Would you rather fight a duck the size of a horse or a hundred horses the size you ducks? A horse sized duck would be easier to hit.

IGN:KXT308

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join: Want to find a tekkit server that doesn't have a bunch of 12 year olds running about (although my wife (yes im married) does say that I am a big kid)

Your tekkit experience: Approx 3 months (have played a little on a few servers but mainly on single player

Do you have a Mic: Check

Are you will to use Teamspeak or Vent: Either is good

What other games do you play? If minecraft counts then minecraft

Marmite; love it or hate it? Love it

Random fact about yours? Just as was typing this application form my g key fell off

How many roads must a man walk down? Depends where he is going. I would say about 6 to 7

Would you rather fight a duck the size of a horse or a hundred horses the size you ducks? With red matter armor and sword all of them

IGN:NightFire666

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join: Been wanting to join a new tekkit server after being banned off the last one.

Banned because I misunderstood the rule where: You can not break through LWC and Griefing is OK in the WILD. A town was recently lost and I decided to plunder the goods and spread it among those that are currently playing rather then collect dust doing nothing. The town was considered to be wild zone since none of the protections where active. And everything there should have been free grab because the owner had stated to ABANDON THE TOWN. IT WILL GO DOWN SOON. The players did not head the warning. Hence there stuff was free game.

Apparently, the admin didn't think so. Even though he wrote those rules himself.

Your tekkit experience:At this point All of IC and some of BC

Do you have a Mic: No

Are you will to use Teamspeak or Vent:No

What other games do you play? Killing Floor, DayZ, GW2, Ghost Recon Online.

Marmite; love it or hate it? No clue

Random fact about yours? Random things

How many roads must a man walk down?As many as he can

Would you rather fight a duck the size of a horse or a hundred horses the size you ducks? A duck the size of a horse then cook it!

IGN:ben8526

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join:I like mc and i think tekkit is a great mod . And i want to play on private server because people respect the rules more.

Your tekkit experience:Enougth to be good

Do you have a Mic:Yes

Are you will to use Teamspeak or Vent: Yes

What other games do you play?Bf3 Assassin creed Madden 13 and more

Marmite; love it or hate it? Is it like Vegemite because i love that.

Random fact about yours? I speak 3 languages French, English and some Russian.

How many roads must a man walk down? As many as he need to be successful.

Would you rather fight a duck the size of a horse or a hundred horses the size you ducks? The duck the size of a horse.

IGN: JuicySandstone

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join: Factions make me happy on the inside

Your tekkit experience: Lots. Lots and Lots.

Do you have a Mic: Yea.

Are you will to use Teamspeak or Vent: Yeah.

What other games do you play? CoD, Assassins Creed, Minecraft

Marmite; love it or hate it? Never tried it

Random fact about yours? My marmite?

How many roads must a man walk down?

All roads lead to rome

IGN: pontudraken

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join: Hoping to find the great server where I become a part of the server(a bit romantic perhaps but still)

Your tekkit experience: Have played tekkit a long time

Are you will to use Teamspeak or Vent: What is that

What other games do you play? FTL, league of legends(though I'm worse than russians)

Marmite; love it or hate it?Never heard of it

Random fact about yours? Often texts quotes from movies, games etc. Positive atitude (if not falling into lava)

How many roads must a man walk down? As many as he need for finding himself(I thought of roads in the mind and personality)

Would you rather fight a duck the size of a horse or a hundred horses the size you ducks? I take the duck, easier killing a big duck then a hundred small horses.

IGN: LAWolves

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join: I hope I can find a good server where I can strain my abilities in a Factions environment

Your tekkit experience: IC and redpower it's good. EE not that good

Are you will to use Teamspeak or Vent: TS pls

What other games do you play? XCOM, LOL (league of legends), Cortex Command...

Marmite; love it or hate it? I Guess I would love it

Random fact about yours? I read a lot, fantasy lately but all in general. I love thinking of impenetrable bases.

How many roads must a man walk down before you can call him....

Would you rather fight a duck the size of a horse or a hundred horses the size you ducks? A hundred small horses, it's easier for any human, armed or not.

IGN:JackHardy2

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join: I'm just looking for a nice community of people to play and build with.

Your tekkit experience: I've been playing for a little over a year now. I know the ins and outs of IC, RP, EE, BC, and RailCraft

Do you have a Mic: yup

Are you will to use Teamspeak or Vent: I use Teamspeak normally, vent is troll central =D

What other games do you play? World of Tanks, Resistance and Liberation, Spiral Knights, (maybe Starcraft 2 if i get a better computer), Tekkit, I'd like to start Chivalry as well

Marmite; love it or hate it? Never heard of it i'll be honest with you

Random fact about yours? I like to build, build huge giant factories and plants (power plants)

How many roads must a man walk down? All the, small things?

Apologies for the lack of response over the past week, I've been on holiday celebrating my 30th birthday \o/. Need to do a bit of work on the server then will get to looking at the applications, you will here from me later this afternoon. Again, apologies. Dingham

• 4 weeks later...

IGN:Spatsy

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join: Looking for a stable server with older people.

Your tekkit experience: Advanced. Proof upon request. Advanced crafting machines and the like.

Do you have a Mic: Yes.

Are you will to use Teamspeak or Vent: Yes

What other games do you play? LoL, but mostly tekkit

Marmite; love it or hate it? Hate it.

Random fact about yours? I can fly. If the wind conditions are good. (kitesurf)

How many roads must a man walk down? 42

Would you rather fight a duck the size of a horse or a hundred horses the size you ducks? If I can keep the looser, ill take on the horse sized duck.

Shoe Size 12 1/2

Convicted of a Felony? Convicted?....... no.

• 1 month later...

IGN: Ascwr12

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join: Simply to have a fun gaming experience with a group of people who actually know what there doing, and also to stay away from the annoying children that plague most other servers...

Your tekkit experience: ehh can be dead on but i would say 8-10 months of solid play

Do you have a Mic: yes sir i do... good quality as well... g

Are you will to use Teamspeak or Vent: More then willing... i get bored otherwise

What other games do you play? WoW... don't call me a nerd... lots of Madden on the Xbox

Marmite; love it or hate it? the food spread?? idk but it looks gross...

Random fact about yours? I enjoy long walks on the beach?

How many roads must a man walk down? Endless, a man can never be satisfied with a curtain number we will always strive for more and more until our finaly day comes and we will look back on our life's and still wish we did so much more

Would you rather fight a duck the size of a horse or a hundred horses the size you ducks? hundred horses.. more blood