Y TEKKIT NO UPDATE (A Lesson in Poor Posting Skills)

Adidushi

Question

i got tekkit 2.1, and when i connect to servers, or i am missing mods (lack of updating) or i have to update my tekkit.

i have no idea why, but when i delete the .techniclauncher, and re-download, it still makes my tekkit 1.1.4.

WHY

oh, and, by the way, can you make a way to make text bigger when i post plz?

USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST. ALSO NO BUG REPORT FORMAT. NAUGHTY.

1 answer to this question

• Forum Administrators

Re: Y TEKKIT NO UPDATE

i got tekkit 2.1, and when i connect to servers, or i am missing mods (lack of updating) or i have to update my tekkit.

i have no idea why, but when i delete the .techniclauncher, and re-download, it still makes my tekkit 1.1.4.

WHY

oh, and, by the way, can you make a way to make text bigger when i post plz?

You are a terrible, horrible poster. If this post is a representation of how you are going to be, you will not like it here. In spite of this, I will attempt to answer your questions.

You are mistaken. There is no Tekkit 1.1.4 in the launcher. There isn't! What there is, however, are two versions. There is 2.0, and there is 2.1.0. Some servers are running 2.0, some are running 2.1. Depending on what server you are trying to connect to, you change this in the options of the Launcher. Why do you go ahead an assume its 1.1.4? I don't know, but that isn't a problem with anyone else, just you and your dastardly assumptions.

As for your text bigger, no. I think I'll remove your ability to make text apear at all for a while, see if you can adjust to how things are done around here. If not, man. You aren't going to like it here.