Thuam craft 3 in tekkit mo's creature mod and tropic craft in tekkit twilight forest

Hard to know. 1.3 merged SSP and SMP into one structure, so Tekkit and Technic are likely going to become one pack, and that means that some restructuring may be needed. Tropicraft and Twilight forest have never made the cut to get into the pack though, so i wouldn't hold my breath.

Well you do have a point there. What about the portal mod What about forestry mod on tekkit again

Forestry will never be back for reasons i don't have the patience to explain again. There are a billion different "portal" mods you could be talking about and the answer is the same for all of them: Unlikely, but not impossible.

Mo creatures is in technic, but the Bukkit port for it is too buggy to be included in tekkit. Like i said, SMP and SSP have been merged in 1.3, so it may be available in multiplayer when the pack updates to 1.4.

Biomes XL was previously in the pack, and was removed for being unstable.

If you want further information, use the search feature, because all of this information is readily available.