• Respect other Players and Admins
  • Try and participate in TeamSpeak
  • Be a mature player

Building Rules

• Do not build within 300 blocks of Spawn
  • No Surface Quarries
  • Try to use RedPower instead of BuildCraft for Item Movement
  • No Unsightly Buildings

All banning will be done at the discretion of the admins.

Banned Items

• All EE Items: Throws off the server economy.
  • Cannon:Bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.
  • Turtle:Bypasses anti-grief to build in protected areas without permission.
  • Automatic Crafting Table: May craft banned items which would then be confiscated, wasting your ingredients
  • Automatic Crafting Table MkII:May craft banned items which would then be confiscated, wasting your ingredients.
  • Work Cart:May craft banned items which would then be confiscated, wasting your ingredients.
  • Industrial Alarm:May be turned up very loud and then hidden or protected to grief players.
  • Howler Alarm:May be turned up very loud and then hidden or protected to grief players.
  • Frame Motor:Bypasses anti-grief to move blocks into and out of protected areas without permission.
  • Mining Laser:May catch other players on fire even when PvP is off.
  • Tesla Coil:May kill other players even when PvP is off.
  • All Hamers
  • World Anchor:Consumes extra server memory, which may slow or crash the server.
  • Anchor Cart:Consumes extra server memory, which may slow or crash the server.
  • Feed Station:Unattended animal breeding can result in animal overload, severely slowing the server.
  • Tunnel Bore:The Tunnel Bore bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.
  • Iron Bore Head:The Tunnel Bore bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.
  • Steel Bore Head:The Tunnel Bore bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.
  • Diamond Bore Head:The Tunnel Bore bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.

Plugins

• ChopTree
  • DynMap
  • Essentials
  • PermissionsEx
  • Residence
  • Vault
  • Gringots
  • TerrainControl
  • Multi-World

Description

We are a group of mature players who set out to make Minecraft a little more interesting. With the help of Tekkit and a few other plugins we hope to bring a player economy and promote a barter system on out server. Our goal is to simulate a sort of industrial system where players buy and sell things to each other in order to progress and hopefully amass a large fortune.

Uptime

Our expected uptime is 24/7 as we host our own dedicated server in a large datacenter, you can read more about or server specs bellow.

Server

• We own and operate our custom-built server purchased by community donations
  • It is colocated in a Kansas City, MO datacenter for good connections throughout the US

Hardware Specifications

• Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 Ivy Bridge 3.3 GHz Quad-Core Processor
  • 16 GB DDR3 Kingston RAM
  • Western Digital Caviar Black 750 GB SATA III Hard Drive
  • Supermicro X9SCM-F Server Motherboard

Key Features

• Mature 18+ Community
  • TeamSpeak 3 Preferred *
  • Economic Foundation Based on IndustrialCraft Credits
  • Real Estate System -- Buy, Sell, and Rent Land
  • Players can only Build / Mine on Land they Own
  • Custom Terrain -- Large Biomes, Custom Resource Distribution
  • Setup for a Challenging, yet Fun Experience

* We won't require you to be on TeamSpeak all the time, just come and meet us all.

Upcoming Features

• Completely Player-Run Economy
  • Rail Network
  • Building Projects -- Towns / Outpost / Public Infrastructure
  • Unique Mining World
  • Unique PVP World
  • Community Forums

Screenshots of Spawn:

oLAtF.jpgZ2ZG6.jpg

Intriguing.... I shall visit. I am having problems doing any actions like mining. I assume I have to residence any blocks I want to break? Otherwise first impressions are very good... like to see a few people on. Thanx for your time.

Interesting setup, just couldn't figure it out though. Read all the signs, explored spawn. You can't build/mine anywhere at all until you claim it, got that part. Did the math and with 64 starting credits it looks like you can make a very small plot. Made a 2x2 to start out, cost me 3 credits. 2x2x70=280 and each block is .01. 2.8 credits rounds to 3. NP. Then whenever I try to make something larger, it tells me I don't have enough money. Coudn't even make a 3x3 near the 2x2. Used up the one pick I started with, can't make another because I need to plant a tree on my 2x2 and wait for it to grow?

Interesting, but having a whole world to run around and not touch/interact with is a bit odd. Let me know what I'm missing.

Interesting setup, just couldn't figure it out though. Read all the signs, explored spawn. You can't build/mine anywhere at all until you claim it, got that part. Did the math and with 64 starting credits it looks like you can make a very small plot. Made a 2x2 to start out, cost me 3 credits. 2x2x70=280 and each block is .01. 2.8 credits rounds to 3. NP. Then whenever I try to make something larger, it tells me I don't have enough money. Coudn't even make a 3x3 near the 2x2. Used up the one pick I started with, can't make another because I need to plant a tree on my 2x2 and wait for it to grow?

Interesting, but having a whole world to run around and not touch/interact with is a bit odd. Let me know what I'm missing.

You should spend a good portion of your initial 64 coins on your starting claim.

Here is what I recommend you start with for land (You should be able to get all this with your 64 coins.):

- A good surface area to get trees going. (buy saplings from the spawn shop if needed)

- A shaft down to a good mining level (1x1 for a ladder or 3x3 for a staircase)

- A mining area at the bottom of the shaft

To have you residence have multiple different shaped areas, look into using the areas feature of Residence. The three areas mentioned above can all be considered a single residence and share the same lease. "/res area ?" will help you out.

Each bar of iron will get you 4 coins. If you cannot find iron, cobblestone can be sold for 1 coin/stack at the spawn town's bank.

Don't be afraid to spend you initial coins, you will have no problem getting them back if you use them correctly.You can initially buy 6000 blocks, just make sure there is good mining to be had in most of them.