Making a Tekkit Texture Pack? Any themes/ideas?

EpicBlargh

Well, the two popular options existing right now is Sphax PureBDCraft, which uses a vector graphics comic style; and the Faithful pack, which is the look of vanilla Minecraft implemented in 32x.

You could do classic RPG pixel art - there used to be a pack for vanilla that did this and I adored it, but unfortunately it no longer exists. The downside is that it's a lot of work.

Another thing you could do is for example add mod-specific textures to Dokucraft, which is hugely popular but doesn't for example have Buildcraft or Redpower textures.

Well, the two popular options existing right now is Sphax PureBDCraft, which uses a vector graphics comic style; and the Faithful pack, which is the look of vanilla Minecraft implemented in 32x.

You could do classic RPG pixel art - there used to be a pack for vanilla that did this and I adored it, but unfortunately it no longer exists. The downside is that it's a lot of work.

Another thing you could do is for example add mod-specific textures to Dokucraft, which is hugely popular but doesn't for example have Buildcraft or Redpower textures.

Both ideas are awesome. But 2 things.

What do you mean "pixel art"?

Also, the Dokucraft project would be amazing in the end but getting his style right would be difficult. But I might do that...