[3.1.2]JustTekkit[No-PvP][20][S-Vanilla][No Restricted Mods/Items]

Cubby94

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hi there, I'm not sure if I'm supposed to apply here on the website or on the technicpack thread, but I would love to join your Tekkit Classic server so here's my aplication.

IGN: L0fT33

Reason for Applying: I absolutely love playing Minecraft, especially with tekkit classic, and now that I've gotten bored of playing single player with nobody else, I would like to join a decent server that won't just have noobs running around making life difficult for everybody, I have had a lot of experience with minecraft, With and without mods, I have been playing since just before minecraft got updated to 1.3.2, I have never been banned at all, I am always respectful to other users, even when they have done something wrong and broken the rules, I hate griefing other people's work because I know the amount of effort and work that goes into minecraft creations, and I would love to join your server because I would like to join a server that has no restrictions because Tekkit is just not Tekkit without all the items and I hope to be accepted very soon so I can start my new Tekkit Adventure.

Kind Regards,

MrZangetsu.

• 3 weeks later...

hi my ingame gamertag is waycon the reason i whoid like to join is becuse all the severs i have tried have all good mods baned and all good items baned or restricted i am very nice and well teperd and will help if i am neaded i do not greaf or steal and i hate wen it is dun to me

hope to see a reply and hope to play wit you soon

My minecraft name is Snakeyboy

I am 14 years old

I would like to join this server because I would like to have free use of all that Tekkit has to offer while being in a social environment were I can communicate with and help other players.

I have never been banned from a server and I will always follow the rules. This includes griefing and stealing because that is just for people who can't play the game properly. I will also be mature and not swear in a malevolent way to any other players.

Thanks for your time and I hope to be able to join the server soon :)

• 1 month later...

I am experienced with tekkit and I just LOVE to build. I am looking for a nice location REALLY far away from everyone else where I may live in peace. I'm just looking for a stable tekkit server to put ALOT of time in and just have a good time. I hope this server has all the items so I can experience tekkit at its finest. Please Email me and reply on the Forums if you accept me! my IGN is TheGrimReper

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I and a few friends would like to join this server. We are all Mature adults in our 30's. We like to mind our own business and just build various things. We have a working knowledge of tekkit. I feel we could make a valuable addition to the server. There would be just me and 1 other to start, but maybe 2 more later on. Thanks

Hi my friend and i are looking for a good server after experiencing one where we were repeatedly stolen from and generally treated like crap. I'm fairly knowledgeable in tekkit where he is fairly new. We usually are just looking to find an area where we won't be bothered and where we won't bother anyone else. From what I've read your server would fit what we are looking for and we would both very much appreciate you allowing us to join.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey mate. Been playing Yogscraft single player for a while and have started to miss EE. So here I am. The description of your server is perfect for what I'm looking for! So if I was accepted I would greatly appreciate it! Small communities are the best in my opinion. Also, the no PvP is something quite rare is these kind of servers. The way you have set your server up is the exact way I would set one up. So good on ya!

Cheers,

Scuba

P.S I played Tekkit Classic before it was Classic. (Dumb hipster joke was dumb)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons