I am looking for a good Tekkit server that includes ...

Benjiimon

I am looking for a nice tekkit server, the one I usually play on is experiencing Creeper difficulties launching a full apocolyptic strike on the humantiy of the server there for, it is offline. If anyone can point me in the direction of a server including:

• Shop, involving machines, ores, many other useful items.

• Good economy.

• Protections such as towny, factions, or some sort of plot claim.

• Most EE allowed, most importantly MK3 Power flowers, Swift Wolfs Rending Gale, as well as Transmutation Tablets.

• UU Allowed, Solar panels and automatic crafting tables.

• A PvP/PvE server would be amazing, being able to choose from one and the other. This is not such a big deal though.

• A server not based on ranks are allowed to certain items would be the best. A server that only limits a small small amount of items to certain ranks would be okay. I prefer mainly servers with time based rankings. (Or kills).

I have searched around the server list a lot, I've found a few servers that involved all of the above. Those servers I can no longer play. If you're in a server that has the statistics showed above or simply a amazing server please post the IP of the server, so I and others can check it out.

-Thanks in advance, Benjiimon. (And yes, I will not be lazy and go search for one myself while waiting for replies. :c)