Tekkit Classic Randomly stopped working one day.

LittleAfrican

Question

I recently decided to get back into the old ways of tekkit classic, so i quickly set up a hamachi server just for the benefits of essentials and worldedit(sethome, butcher, ascend) nothing too cheaty. I played on my server on my own for about a week and a half and then one day I got home from school and loaded up my server and everything was fine, I then opened up technic launcher and clicked play on tekkit classic and waited on the mojang screen. and waited. and waited. and waited a bit more. Until I had waited 30 mins and yet nothing happened. It just keep loading everytime i try and launch it. I have tried fresh installing it around 60 times over the past 2-3 days. I have the latest version of java. Now, I know what a few of you are thinking "have you allocated enough ram?"- Yes, "Is it responding or what?" -It is responding and has not once said not responding, "Is your java 64 bit?"- Yes, "crash log?"- No crash log as it does not crash at all it just keeps loading and never stops. Please help, I was doing pretty well and was very much enjoying the nostalgia.

1 answer to this question

We do not normally need the crash log. The Technic  Logs tend to be a lot more helpful. If you follow these instruction you can post one and we can find the issue.

In order to get your logs, please go into the Launcher Options (upper-right corner), then on the bottom-left corner of that screen, click "Open Logs".

The logs are all called `techniclauncher_YYYY-MM-DD.log`, with YYYY being the Year, MM being the Month, and DD being the day. We need the Logs from when you were/are having your issues.

You can drag the file(s) right into the chat, and it should send. Give it a minute, to be sure. You'll see it if it sent.

**Notice**:
**Microsoft Edge**(an internet browser) does **NOT** work very well with Discord. Please switch to another browser like __Google Chrome__ or __Mozilla Firefox__. A simple google search will provide you with download links if needed.

Edited by MrTrollNugNug