[3.1.2]MasterCraft[PvA][25 Slots][Voxelport²][NO BANNED ITEMS!]

tijnmasterAC

IGN: Nyan_cat 2007

old: 13

Timezone(in GMT+x):+9:00.

Why do you wan't to play on our server:I hope to play with good people and to have fun and help someone a mozhed.

Have you ever been banned:no

Denied, not a real MC name

IGN: Starl0l

Timezone: Est -5

Why do you wan't to play on our server: I am looking for a solid server to play on, and build friendships and awesome structures

Have you ever been banned: Never

Month you're applying for: November

Accepted

IGN:rockintiki

Timezone(in GMT+x): EST

Why do you wan't to play on our server: I like tekkit servers espically white-listed ones!

Have you ever been banned: Yes 3 times. 2 for breaking blocks server and the third I forgot

Denied, reason not deemed valid enough

Hi IGN: MCBGoldmine

Timezone(in MT+x): Uk

Why do you wan't to play on our server: because it looks good fun and there are not many good tekkit servers out there so would love to join in on the fun.

Have you ever been banned: Nope

I would love tojoin so please add me i will be great.

Bye

IGN:wiimanic1

Timezone: PST (California)

Why do you want to play on our server: I had an experience with my friends once where we had our own private server, and I really enjoyed the experience. What I am getting to is that I want to go on a server where I can trust everyone and everyone knows and trust me. I like server where the admin and the community members are close together, where we can trust each other.

Have you ever been banned: Yes and no. In Vanilla Minecraft, yes. In Tekkit, no. In Vanilla Minecraft, I was accused of being a alt. account for a guy named "funny0vids", and perma-banned from all MCban servers due to this. So technically I didn't do anything wrong, and I have tried to appeal for this ban but they keep asking for a receipt for this game, which is impossible because I bought the game in Alpha 1.7ish. I highly doubt this will discourage you, in reality I did nothing wrong.(you can check MCbans to see if i really was banned, and if my reasoning is legit.)

Month: Dec.

As sorry als I am, the server is basicly lost and it wil take 15 weeks to repair it. Me and the other admins have decided that it's time to end this server. Don't sorry tough, we will launch another server, not only because it's lost also because this server had some problems some effecting players some just annoying me. Anywayzzz... I'll PM some of you when the new server is launched