Need Website HTML Master for server!

Natecurt3030

Hey guys, I'm looking for someone that is very good at HTML coding and can easily help my server out! Also I need someone that is formiliar with hooking paypal. As a reward I can only offer Mod rank on my server but it's almost up and will be very fun so reply to this thread and send my your skype!

No I mean i dont have the time to learn this stuff so could you help me out

By "help me out" you mean actually mean do it for you? I don't see an inventive for ANYONE to do that. Perhaps you should talk to your players and ask one of them to do it for you, or you could you know, do it yourself. A little at a time; like most people with full time jobs and a social life.

By "help me out" you mean actually mean do it for you? I don't see an inventive for ANYONE to do that. Perhaps you should talk to your players and ask one of them to do it for you, or you could you know, do it yourself. A little at a time; like most people with full time jobs and a social life.

Hey he'll get a rank and credit so it's not a total waste of time. Also why are you posting that it helps no one.

Yeah, I made the website for him. He also wanted me to make a banner, pretty much all of the photos for the website, and also how to install WordPress. I felt like to made the server for him. :(

Gasp* BTW I restarted the website from scratch but thanks anyways for the help getting hooked on wordpress :)