An Onslaught of issues! Huzzah!

Firepawnch

Question

So, for a while now I've been playing with the Pixelspark pack on DestinyMC and recently I've been having... issues. Some are with the mods, yes, like the textures of the pokemon models not appearing, but those go away with a relog. What I can't seem to avoid or prevent is how much I crash. Sometimes the game will suddenly stop, flash a grey screen, and then close to the modpack selection screen, and sometimes it just closes outright with no warning. Sometimes it's caused by pressing a button, sometimes it just happens. Idk what it is, and Idk what to do about it. I even tried re-installing both Minecraft and Technic Launcher as well as the Mod pack and even Java and it still does it. Sometimes instead of a grey screen it will give me a 'connection was forcibly closed by the host' thing, which still adds to the wtf factor. I asked around and all the answers pointed to some sort of bug(s) in the launcher itself rather than anything else And this isn't the sort of crash that crops up whenever I try and load a modpack or when I try and join a server. I can do both fne. But after being in the world for like 2 or 3 minutes it just decides 'nope you're crashing now,' And I'm on Windows 10, btw. Not apple stuff, so I doubt it's the apple bugs people are having.

All that being said, I'm posting this here because according to the people I've asked it's the client not the mods or the server, If I'm wrong, I apologize, and the crash report was inside the modpack folder so maybe that's worthy of the 3 day ban, IDK. But if it is, before you tempa-ban me, could you at least tell me where the problem lies so I can address it elsewhere?

One last thing. I noticed it said there was an OutOfMemoryError, but there was no out of memory screen like there normally is and I am not able to stay in the worlds nearly long enough for it to fill up all the memory.

crash-2016-03-31_23.39.53-client.txt

1 answer to this question

12 hours ago, Firepawnch said:

One last thing. I noticed it said there was an OutOfMemoryError, but there was no out of memory screen like there normally is and I am not able to stay in the worlds nearly long enough for it to fill up all the memory.

crash-2016-03-31_23.39.53-client.txt

Could you please upload the contents of your crashlog to a site like www.pastebin.com or paste.ubuntu.com? We cannot view attachments, unfortunately.