Unusual Crashing

xXcentury_clipXx

Question

So I have used the technic launcher for a large duration of time, from say 2013 to now. I havent come across this problem till today when I decided to get back into minecraft.  I loaded up tekkit classic to start with that, it launched and stayed on a white screen and didnt load. I closed it and tried again, same result. I then tried the vanilla minecraft option and it wouldnt even load. I click play, the launcher closes as it were to launch the game and then opens back up. None of the mod packs load. Can someone please look into this issue?

1 answer to this question

12 hours ago, xXcentury_clipXx said:

So I have used the technic launcher for a large duration of time, from say 2013 to now. I havent come across this problem till today when I decided to get back into minecraft.  I loaded up tekkit classic to start with that, it launched and stayed on a white screen and didnt load. I closed it and tried again, same result. I then tried the vanilla minecraft option and it wouldnt even load. I click play, the launcher closes as it were to launch the game and then opens back up. None of the mod packs load. Can someone please look into this issue?

Say, you didn't recently upgrade to Windows 10, did you?