AITech | 200 Mods | Adventurous | Technological | Hazardous | Insane | Long Story Short, Crazy Craft times 100

_Pythonix_

m8eT6rj.png

AITech is an amazing adventurous modpack with tons of mods that you can learn and experience everyday. It's not only adventure, But its also technological and hazardous as well.

Imagine Crazy Craft, times a 100. It would be AITech. We got Orespawn, Aether II, AE2, Chisel, Pneumatic Craft, Galacticraft, Archimede's Ships, Big Reactors, Draconic Evolution and much more. AITech has imported the finest quality of technological mods available in Minecraft, thus providing the players the best experience while playing and enjoying the huge variety of mods available. Starting from the simplest minimaps to the juiciest of mods including AE2, PneumaticCraft, Galacticraft. Over 200 mods of technology and adventure to enjoy and tinker around with. We also are synced with Solder so that you can download the pack over 2 times if you want or even a hundred or 1 time, Either way, It will be super fast thanks to our Datacenters. And we release updates daily. We were at 3.2.6 At the beginning of May and now we are at 4.1

Available at: http://technicpack.net/modpack/aitech.832818

Ja1nNiw.png  

4 GB RAM or Higher

Java 7 or Higher

Have Fun!

oghRpSC.png

You could join our awesome discord here.

cfpseqC.png

Here I will post what future updates we will have. If you have a mod that you would like to add to the pack, I will put my contact info down below so you can find me.

For now, This section is empty

LAVdVV3.png

Here are my info if you want to contact me:

Discord: _Pythonix_ ~[Happy]~ Jacob#2611

Email: [email protected]

Edited by _Pythonix_