My Modpack Won't Start

Hey all. I've finally gotten my custom modpack up onto technic and I was able to install it. However, whenever I click play to test it out, it just returns to the technic page after a few seconds. I realize that it must be my modpack being built incorrect. Could anyone help me with this? This is my first time making a modpack.

Thanks,

FearlessPlatypus

16 minutes ago, FearlessPlatypus said:

Hey all. I've finally gotten my custom modpack up onto technic and I was able to install it. However, whenever I click play to test it out, it just returns to the technic page after a few seconds. I realize that it must be my modpack being built incorrect. Could anyone help me with this? This is my first time making a modpack.

Thanks,

FearlessPlatypus

Please provide us with an API url for the launcher so we can check.

5 hours ago, FearlessPlatypus said:

The URL pasted into the technic modpack edit page? If so, here it is: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/1bkwm8zcukotbfn/Modpack.zip?dl=1

I read the post about the Dropbox URL problem, so I went ahead with that and it worked. 

And the URL for your technic modpack page? Like, what is your modpack's name?

Also, kick out LegacyJavaFixer, unless you are using a version of Forge before 1291 (which also means you should consider upgrading to a much later version of Forge...).

Update:

I've noticed that none of the modpacks I have downloaded will play, doing the same thing mine did. Not saying something isn't wrong with my modpack, but I've re-installed packs and re-installed technic, and the problem persists. I don't know if this has something to do with me or technic.

1 hour ago, FearlessPlatypus said:

Update:

I've noticed that none of the modpacks I have downloaded will play, doing the same thing mine did. Not saying something isn't wrong with my modpack, but I've re-installed packs and re-installed technic, and the problem persists. I don't know if this has something to do with me or technic.

Ah, that bit of knowledge would've been nice to hear. Could you provide us with your launcher log? You can find it in %appdata%\Roaming\.technic\logs\ (get the one from the day you last tried, like probably today...), and upload the contents to paste.ubuntu.com.

Also, there appears something to be wrong with one of the .jar files. Please download all the mods and forge again, and zip/upload the modpack again.

Edited by JaariAtmc

Here is the log: http://paste.ubuntu.com/17314990/

I haven't been able to access Platform Pagoda for a while either. By the way, I have no viruses on my computer, so it wouldn't be something like that interfering. Also, I can play the pre-installed packs like Tekkit, Hexxit, etc. I'll change the files, then I'll send you the information again.

On 14-6-2016 at 3:44 AM, FearlessPlatypus said:

Here is the log: http://paste.ubuntu.com/17314990/

I haven't been able to access Platform Pagoda for a while either. By the way, I have no viruses on my computer, so it wouldn't be something like that interfering. Also, I can play the pre-installed packs like Tekkit, Hexxit, etc. I'll change the files, then I'll send you the information again.

Downgrade your java to 8u25, it's a known issue with Win10 and your graphics drivers.