Mods Won't Show In Custom Modpack!!!

Wolfie!!!

I've been trying to make a custom modpack. Would anyone be willing to help or make one for me? My issue is that every time I've launched my minecraft modpack, there aren't any mods listed... I don't know how to fix this and if anyone could point me to a video that actually helps or can describe what to do to fix it I would be very grateful.:3: If you are willing to make a modpack, say so and I can give you a list of mods.:razz:

Edited by Wolfie!!!

3 hours ago, JaariAtmc said:

Forge (jarfile) has likely been renamed to modpack.jar (jarfile), but has to be renamed to "modpack"(jarfile).

So I need to rename my forge to "modpack.jar" with the quotations? or do I just remove the .jar? Sorry, I'm dumb.

1 hour ago, Wolfie!!! said:

So I need to rename my forge to "modpack.jar" with the quotations? or do I just remove the .jar? Sorry, I'm dumb.

Remove that .jar, as it already is a jar file. So it should be named "modpack" (and NOT "modpack.jar").

That still didn't work. Is there anyone that you know that would be willing to make a modpack? I am getting quite frustrated....:bang: I have tried following about 6 or 7 tutorials now and still have had no luck... Thanks for all of your help though. :3:

On 17-6-2016 at 1:58 AM, Wolfie!!! said:

That still didn't work. Is there anyone that you know that would be willing to make a modpack? I am getting quite frustrated....:bang: I have tried following about 6 or 7 tutorials now and still have had no luck... Thanks for all of your help though. :3:

Could you send a link to your modpack (on the launcher, no, I don't want the dropbox url...)?