No modpacks are launching

TheGrazingSheepy

Question

I've been trying to play modded Minecraft from two launchers (Voidswrath and Technic Launcher) and whenever I try to launch a modpack it seems to be working fine, then it just goes right back to the Technic Launcher, and on Voidswrath nothing happens as well. I don't know why I'm having this problem, I even made the Technic Launcher use more memory and I have the latest 64 bit java and it still won't launch any modpacks. I tried to launch vanilla Minecraft from the Technic Launcher and that did not work either. There aren't even any errors that show up, it just goes right back to the launcher.

6 answers to this question

6 hours ago, JaariAtmc said:

That latest 64-bit java is your issue.

Downgrade your java to 8u25, or if you have one, use your videocard to run Technic/Minecraft, and not your stock Intel Graphics driver.

I don't know how to downgrade my java to that, there's some sort of error when i go into that page, and i don't think I have a videocard because I'm using my laptop since my main computer's fans broke and when I check what my  system has on the laptop it says that my system has intelHD graphics.

2 hours ago, TheGrazingSheepy said:

I don't know how to downgrade my java to that, there's some sort of error when i go into that page, and i don't think I have a videocard because I'm using my laptop since my main computer's fans broke and when I check what my  system has on the laptop it says that my system has intelHD graphics.

Well, yeah, your issue is that you have Intel HD Graphics, while your operating system is Windows 10.

Try grabbing it here instead: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/java-archive-javase8-2177648.html