[1.7.10] Heart & Soul - New Community/Modpack - Custom - Dedicated - Whitelist - 24/7 Staff

M0wEKg5.png

Ver 1.03
Link here
24/7 Community | Dynmap | Forums | Active, friendly staff

About Us

Heart & Soul is a brand new community featuring a new modpack made by the all new Team EnderPotato! Our fully customized pack brings together a harmony that is missing or avoided by popular modpacks. We have subtle changes in place from hugely popular but difficult to balance mods, such as Magical Crops, Big Reactors and Iguana Tweaks.

Our active staff is always around ensuring that server TPS stays at its highest. We avoid using sweeping catch-all solutions such as ClearLag, 4 hour restarts and other band-aid fixes. We are here to nurture and provide for a community, not be a "here today, gone tomorrow" type deal. All that being said, we have a great, and active community who has grown to over a whopping 50 people in less than a week. We have people connecting from all over the world, from New Zealand to Poland! Our perfect hosting record with 0% downtime means the only time the server is down is when it's restarting once every other day, or patching.

Come join us in our vast new world. We still have new server smell: there's plenty of land ripe for the taking!

O7NuYAP.jpg

Here is what our server features:

• Fully pre-generated worlds. Don't be lagged out by others going out exploring!
  • Constantly expanding map. Our map grows a little every day, pushing the borders out farther!
  • Active staff and players. We consistently have people playing and talking!
  • Discord - Share builds, ideas, or just chat with others!
  • Plugins - We feature Essentials, GroupManager and a few other choice tools.
  • No pay to win - Everyone is in multiplayer survival, end of story.
  • 100% Uptime - Restarts only three times a week, patching only when absolutely necessary!
  • Difficulty is set to hard. Players have enjoyed the drama!
  • Dynmap - See your build from orbit!
  • Forums - If you have a lot to say or just want to hang out, check out our forums!

vOhluhp.jpg

Vitals

• MC 1.7.10 / KCauldron
  • Community founded June 15, 2016.
  • 32 GB dedicated server. 6 GB allocated with aggressive parameters
  • Opped test server available periodically for testing potential new mod additions
  • 4.0 GHz single-core performance, high performance SSD (80,000 IOPS)
  • Server IP given upon application approval
  • Server located in West Coast, USA. Pings are ~70ms to East Coast, ~160ms to Europe and ~200ms to Australia.
  • Our modlist can be viewed below.

Modlist:

Spoiler

AOBD 2
Adventure Backpacks
Agricraft
Alternate Terrain Generation
Ancient Warfare
AppleCore
Applied Energistics 2
Aroma's Dimensional World
Baubles
Better Furnaces
Bibliocraft
Big Reactors
Biomes O' Plenty
Botania
Buildcraft
Carpenter's blocks
ChickenBones
Chisel
Computercraft
Cooking for Blockheads
Deep Resonance
Dense Ores
Draconic Evolution
Ender IO
Et-Futurum
Extra Utilities
ExtraBees
Flat Bedrock
Forestry
Galacticraft
Gendustry
Growthcraft
IC2 / Nuclear Control
Iguana Tweaks
Immersive Engineering
Immibis
Iron Chests
JABBA
Journey Map
Logistics Pipes
Magic Bees
Magical Crops
Mekanism 9
MineFactory Reloaded
Minechem
Modular Powersuits
NEI
Natura
Nether Ores
Not Enough Resources
Open Computers
Openblocks
Pam's Harvestcraft
Project Red
RFTools
Railcraft
Realistic Terrain Generation
Redstone Armory
Reliquary
Rope Bridge Mod
Simply Jetpacks
Solar Flux
Steve's Carts
Steve's Factory Manager
Storage Drawers
Storage Drawers: BoP
Storage Drawers: Natura
Thaumcraft
Thermal Expansion & COFH
TiC Tooltips
Tinker's Construct
Totemic
Veinminer
Vending Block
WAILA/WAWLA
Witchery

Server rules

Be respectful.

This includes:

Respecting the admins. The admins work hard to keep the population of the server happy, lag-free and content. It is an often thankless job. Admins do not tolerate misbehavior or disrespect. At any time an admin may remove you from the server for any amount of time based on their personal judgement of any infractions that occur.

Respecting the server. Do your best to use lagless integration. This includes avoiding blocks or contraptions which are known to cause significant server load such as vanilla hoppers, dozens upon dozens of caged mobs, looping power systems, etc. If you are not able to exercise good judgement, an admin will visit your area and offer suggestions and tips to improve server performance.

Respecting other players. Simply put, do not grief and do not harass or belittle others. Everyone here is here to enjoy their experience. If anyone detracts from their experience in an overtly negative way, expect them to be removed from the server. We are all here to have fun, so let’s encourage fun!

Installation

gu9GoZZ.png

Once you have downloaded Technic Launcher, click "MODPACKS" and in the top left type in "heart and soul" for the pack to show up. Click Install in the bottom right. Be sure to update your Java parameters by clicking Launcher Options in the top right of the launcher, and selecting Java Settings. Allocate 3-4 GB to this pack if you can; the pack is fairly heavyweight. Once you load the client, click Mutiplayer and our server will appear.

Whitelist Application

To apply, please fill out the following in a reply to this thread and one of our staff will contact you via PM within a short while.

• In-game Name:
  • What servers have you played on before?:
  • What did you enjoy about your favorite server?:
  • What mod is your "must-have?":
Edited by Siigari

• In-game Name: Alucard_Masters
  • What servers have you played on before?: various Tekkit and hexxit servers, Ark SurvivalCraft Revival, Steve's Galaxy(the official server before it went down, and 3 unofficial servers..i miss that modpack), and various tech&Magic servers the latest being Tech&Magic: dimensions.
  • What did you enjoy about your favorite server?: a combination of the unity of the community(that did not mean to rhyme!) and the unique styles of play everyone went with be it simple splunking group or a massive army vs army pvp setup there was never a dull thing on the map...sigh...
  • What mod is your "must-have?": it depends on the modpack but always some kind of map X_x; i've played various modpacks with various mods and while not a master with any, i can pretty much deal with the lot of them, however without a map i get lost really easy and not every server has plugins for convenience.
  • tidbit of information: im a nomadic player, while i may set up shop in various area's i almost always move around the map at least 5 times before finding a final residence. this is mostly due to past experience with building to close to others or raiders/betrayers. while rules and such do a lot to prevent this, its became ingrained in me to be very cautious about where i live and keep my excess items.
  • Ah feel free to ignore this my friend, i've found the modpack site and placed meh application there.
Edited by DanteStigma
Found the Modpack site...mispelled site as sight...

• 2 weeks later...
  • In-game Name: Nikag
  • What servers have you played on before?: I've played for years with my friends on their custom servers, and now that they're all busy I'm looking to make some new friends.
  • What did you enjoy about your favorite server?: I love the interactions between players, making friends is always the best part of a community, especially when you have a numerous amount of people each with a different playstyle.
  • What mod is your "must-have?":I must have Project Red, I've followed the mod for years and love everything to do with it. Whenever I'm having trouble with a build, my first resort is to use Project Red to fix or increase it 

• 2 weeks later...
  • In-game Name: sentinel618
  • What servers have you played on before?: A combination of vanilla, FTB, ATL, Technic and custom servers
  • What did you enjoy about your favorite server?: The number of options which were available
  • What mod is your "must-have?":Ender IO/ MIneFactory Reloaded/ Soul Shards
Edited by sentinel618

• In-game Name: Dr_Morg_MD
  • What servers have you played on before?: custom infinity, and various curse and ftb mod packs 
  • What did you enjoy about your favorite server?: The good choice of mods 
  • What mod is your "must-have?": Magical crops 

• In-game Name: LordofBiscuits
  • What servers have you played on before?: Plenty of Vanilla, ftb, and technic servers. TTPI was my jam.
  • What did you enjoy about your favorite server?: The community aspect. It was nice seeing people help other people. Besides that, the mods were top notch; most of the ones on this server are ones I like and am familiar with.
  • What mod is your "must-have?": Definitely Tcon. Can't really beat building your own tools. =D

Thanks for looking over my application.