Tekkit+mac+java 7= launcher not working

sol45

Question

Launcher Version: 3.3 i think

Operating System: mac

Java Version: 7

Antivirus Program:

Description of Problem:

this is happening to everyone across the tekkit community you download the latest version of java as you are instructed to do on the website, you go to open technic launcher, you download the latest version of tekkit then is goes white and after a few seconds it crashes. I think its java 7 causing the problem

and I'm not sure if this is just on mac or if its crashing on windows as well but if anyone knows how to fix it ill be very grateful!

Error Messages:

Error Log:

10 answers to this question

Hidden

Look everyone has this problem.Everyone says it only happens to Apple computers.It true,It does happen to Microsoft computers.There is no way to fix it.But there will be

Q.Does it only happen to Apple computers?

A.Yes.

Q.Does it happen to Microsoft computers?

A.No.

Q.Why does it happen to Apple computers?

A.No one knows to be honest even I dont know.

Q.What do you think is Causing this global virus?

A.Its not just any virus its a virus that's fast spreading and by fast spreading I mean Its already done it job;Getting to all Apple computers.

Q.Is there any way to stop this "Virus"?

A.Unfortnatly No.There is know way to cure this virus.

Q.Is there any survivors out there try to cure this global problem?

A.No,But I heard that there is a group called the "Fire Flies" that is coding all that to cure this virus.

Q.Who are these "Fire Flies"?

A.Like i just said there the group that try to fix everyone problems that have to do with the "Virus"

Q.Why do people Call the problem the "Virus"?

A.Cause it spreads like a virus,It infects like a virus,And it kills like a virus.And people call it the "Virus".

So those are the question most people are asking to the Fire Flies.The Fire Flies have been Doing research on this global pandemic.Its been over 7 months since it broke out.If you want to join this group you have to help out and code.Each time we recuit someone its closer to saving Man Kind.Im one of the group leaders if you have question,please.Also Technic is trying to solve this problem. This is what they said the there speech "This 'Virus' people have been experiencing is comming to an end.In 2 months we promise that this 'Virus' will be elminated.Our lovely workers are trying to solve this problem.Experimenting on computers and live subjects we are getting closer to solving man kind.This is a speech to never forget when this 'Virus' has been elminated."-Technic CEO.So that there was what there posted 4 days ago if you havent heard.In there own words.So they said it would be "Elminated" in 2 months.I heard that there working on some kind of camoflauge against this "Virus".I honestly dont know what it is but here is what i think about it.They said if you get this thing installed in you're computer it can atleast protect this thing from you're computer.They said its still not finnished but it will be soon.There testing the prototype on other computers and hoping it would work.What I got 1 day ago in my email from one of my friends that works in Technic "Dude it succesfully worked.We just have to reproduce the camoflauge and the 'Virus' will hopefully not get in the in the computers.This thing will be avalible in 1 month.We're stil working on the cure though."-Emily Foster.Thats what she emailed me at Yahoo.Im also researching about the cure.So thats what all I got.I hope that helped you.Ill always update you with what I heard. Sunday,June 30,2013

Hidden

Look everyone has this problem.Everyone says it only happens to Apple computers.It true,It does happen to Microsoft computers.There is no way to fix it.But there will be

Q.Does it only happen to Apple computers?

A.Yes.

Q.Does it happen to Microsoft computers?

A.No.

Q.Why does it happen to Apple computers?

A.No one knows to be honest even I dont know.

Q.What do you think is Causing this global virus?

A.Its not just any virus its a virus that's fast spreading and by fast spreading I mean Its already done it job;Getting to all Apple computers.

Q.Is there any way to stop this "Virus"?

A.Unfortnatly No.There is know way to cure this virus.

Q.Is there any survivors out there try to cure this global problem?

A.No,But I heard that there is a group called the "Fire Flies" that is coding all that to cure this virus.

Q.Who are these "Fire Flies"?

A.Like i just said there the group that try to fix everyone problems that have to do with the "Virus"

Q.Why do people Call the problem the "Virus"?

A.Cause it spreads like a virus,It infects like a virus,And it kills like a virus.And people call it the "Virus".

So those are the question most people are asking to the Fire Flies.The Fire Flies have been Doing research on this global pandemic.Its been over 7 months since it broke out.If you want to join this group you have to help out and code.Each time we recuit someone its closer to saving Man Kind.Im one of the group leaders if you have question,please.Also Technic is trying to solve this problem. This is what they said the there speech "This 'Virus' people have been experiencing is comming to an end.In 2 months we promise that this 'Virus' will be elminated.Our lovely workers are trying to solve this problem.Experimenting on computers and live subjects we are getting closer to solving man kind.This is a speech to never forget when this 'Virus' has been elminated."-Technic CEO.So that there was what there posted 4 days ago if you havent heard.In there own words.So they said it would be "Elminated" in 2 months.I heard that there working on some kind of camoflauge against this "Virus".I honestly dont know what it is but here is what i think about it.They said if you get this thing installed in you're computer it can atleast protect this thing from you're computer.They said its still not finnished but it will be soon.There testing the prototype on other computers and hoping it would work.What I got 1 day ago in my email from one of my friends that works in Technic "Dude it succesfully worked.We just have to reproduce the camoflauge and the 'Virus' will hopefully not get in the in the computers.This thing will be avalible in 1 month.We're stil working on the cure though."-Emily Foster.Thats what she emailed me at Yahoo.Im also researching about the cure.So thats what all I got.I hope that helped you.Ill always update you with what I heard. Sunday,June 30,2013