Nukious

[3.1.2][Factions][PvP][Raiding] NukiboxGamingMC Survival - Tekkit Classic Server 24 slots - Over 20 unique plugins

Our server is a Survival Tekkit Classic server with friendly staff and high-quality plugins. We're always ready to help and our staff are always knowledgeable enough to know what to do. Our staff are trained and our server is, and always will be, fun. We have barely any restrictions, state-of-the-art anti-cheat and unbeatable anti-grief. Join today at 37.187.134.19:31501 for a dose of tekkit-ness!

We are in need of players and staff, so be sure to join!

IP ADDRESS:  37.187.134.19:31501

Banned items:

1.Nova Catalyst
2.Nova Cataclysm
3.Nuke
4.Industrial TNT
5.Black Hole Band
6.Destruction Catalyst
7.Catalytic Lens
8.Cannon
9.Cannon Ball

We do not have any unnecessarily banned items. Our server is extremely powerful and can handle most items that appear laggy on other servers. These 9 banned items are only banned because they could disrupt other users' gameplay or cause major places such as spawn to be griefed, even after world protection is used.

Rules:

1. No harassment
2. No bothering staff for no reason
3. Don't annoy other players
4. No griefing of important buildings such as spawn (These are world-guard and faction protected anyway, so I don't see how this could be possible)
5. Have fun!

Edited by Nukious

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By RedNewton
      every time I click play on this world it acts as if its loading and then it closes tekkit legends and go directly back to the launcher. pls send help
      crash-2019-08-15_13.34.41-server.txt crash-2019-08-15_13.34.52-client.txt
    • By Fred__Ex
      I'm new to Technic, and I'm trying to join a server with a modpack that runs on 1.12.2, but when I open the modpack through the Technic launcher it says that I need Forge to open some of the mods.
      I downloaded Forge for 1.12.2, but you have to open it through the Minecraft launcher. Which means I can't use the modpack through Forge or Technic.
      I've tried looking through launcher settings to see if I could tell Technic to open the modpack with the Forge version that I downloaded. Doesn't work. Other people seem to get on the server fine. Is this a problem with me, or the modpack?
      Edit: I've attached a photo showing the messages I get when I try to use both launchers. The photo was too large to attach, so I decided to use the URL, but it's on TinyPic, so if you don't see it, it's probably because they're shutting down.
      http://tinypic.com/r/2vdp9br/9
    • By TheBrownViking
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/war-economy.1496564
      IP: mc.war-economy.com

Featuring 130 Mods, including Flans, Mekanism, EnderIO, AE2, Thermal Foundation, and many more!

War rages. Use your favorite tech mods to build up your town into a sprawling nation. Clash with other factions to claim what is rightfully yours. Or simply sell materials to both sides and reap a tidy profit. The choice is yours in our War-Economy.Join our new community server! Currently we're looking for a solid player-base and staff members! Apply today on our website: https://www.war-economy.com

Mods:
      SecurityCraft AE2 Stuff Applied Energistics 2 Aroma1997 (Mining Dimension) BetterFPS Big Reactors Biomes O' Plenty CoFH Core Chisel and Bits Crafting Tweaks Custom Main Menu CustomNPCs EnderIO Extra Cells Extra Utilities Flux Networks Flans Mod Flans Apocalypse Pack Flans Titan pack Flans Zombie Pack Flans Simple Parts Flans Modern Warfare Flans Ye Olde Pack Galacticraft Galacticraft Planets Immersive Engineering IndustrialCraft ICBM Inventory Tweaks Iron Chest Just Enough Items Journey Map Malisis Doors Matter Overdrive Mekanism Mekanism Tools Mekanism Generators (Our personal favorite) Modular Machinery Modular Utilities Modular Forcefield System Modular Powersuits Modular Diversity Mouse Tweaks Mr. Crayfish's Furniture Mod Natura NetherOres Nether Portal Fix NoMoreRecipeConflicts OpenBlocks OpenComputers Pam's HarvestCraft Project Red Practical Logistics 2 Quantum Flux ReAuth Railcraft Redstone Flux RFTools Thaumcraft ThaumicTerminal ThaumicEnergistics Thermal Cultivation Thermal Dynamics Thermal Expansion Tinker's Construct Thermal Foundation Waystones Wireless Crafting Terminal WAWLA xnet
    • By rzcool
      Okay, so I have reinstalled technic a few days ago because I wanted to play a dragon ball mod I saw. I played dragon block c resurrection (only listing names because I feel like it may be important) and a few others mods and I got attached to a server mod, and it worked for a bit, but now, it is the only mod that works. I tried resurrection again and when I press play it will just hide the launcher for a bit and then re-open it. I have downloaded the 64-bit java recently so that may be the result, but currently no mods work besides the server mod (dragon block zero S if it really is important.) Im new to technic and forums over all, so im not sure how to attack files fully so if you need me to do that, please tell me how!