Modpacks Not Launching

SgtRats

Question

Tons of people, including myself seem to be having an issue with launching modpacks. Everything seems to be installing just fine, but nothing is happening when launching them. I have already done the usual solution which seems to be rolling back the java version to 8u25 and selecting it in the launcher - but to no avail.

My specs are as stated below:

Windows 10

EVGA GTX 1080 FTW Edition

i7 5820k

32GB DDR4 memory

I will attach the log that I get when trying to launch below. Please let me know if you need any other information to try and find a solution. Thanks.

techniclauncher_2016-07-15.log

1 answer to this question

2 hours ago, SgtRats said:

Tons of people, including myself seem to be having an issue with launching modpacks. Everything seems to be installing just fine, but nothing is happening when launching them. I have already done the usual solution which seems to be rolling back the java version to 8u25 and selecting it in the launcher - but to no avail.

My specs are as stated below:

Windows 10

EVGA GTX 1080 FTW Edition

i7 5820k

32GB DDR4 memory

I will attach the log that I get when trying to launch below. Please let me know if you need any other information to try and find a solution. Thanks.

techniclauncher_2016-07-15.log

Please upload the contents of that log to paste.ubuntu.com, as we cannot view attachments.