Thaumcraft will not update automatically

Bocty

Question

Launcher Version: 1.0

Operating System: OSX

Java Version: JAVA SE 6 1.6.0_37-b06-343

Antivirus Program:

Description of Problem:

The launcher is not updating the Thaumcraft mod to Thaumcraft 3. I can't find a way to force update it, is there a way I can manually do it? or do I have to wait for the Technic dev team?

Error Messages:

Error Log:

3 answers to this question

Actually Thaumcraft 3 has been released. Link.

Technic will probably not be updating to Thaumcraft 3 unless it gets permission. This could take quite a while by the sound of the forum post.

Even if they already had permission the launcher is not going to automatically update the mod. The people who make the pack have to update it, make it work, then make put it into the launcher.

Do not expect this process to be done within a couple of days (or even a few weeks) from the release of a single mod.

Actually Thaumcraft 3 has been released. Link.

Technic will probably not be updating to Thaumcraft 3 unless it gets permission. This could take quite a while by the sound of the forum post.

Even if they already had permission the launcher is not going to automatically update the mod. The people who make the pack have to update it, make it work, then make put it into the launcher.

Do not expect this process to be done within a couple of days (or even a few weeks) from the release of a single mod.

Thanks dude your help, it is very much appreciated, glad FTB has permission I'm gonna swap over now thanks to your help