Looking for Staff (for a yet to open server)

I'm starting a small-mid scale server, and I need help as my friends are as close to useless with this as they can get. Basically I want to open an event server open for a set amount of time a day at the same time each day, if this sort of Alpha-Beta phase is sucessful I'll look into a 24/7 server host and a larger player capacity etc. I only need a few people to help, I need a map builder and guinea pigs, I'll be more specific via skype, if you apply. I can handle anything else, like plugins and hosting and if all goes well an enjin forum. Just give a brief paragraph about if you can help when you can and how you can, and your skype if you have it, if not don't worry I'll just use the msg on here, I don't have a working mic atm anyway.

EDIT: atm we don't need any more devs or helpers, but still apply as soon we will need Alpha testers and more devs.

Hello my name is nick. I found out about tekkit about 3 months ago and just got interested in tekkit servers. about 1 month ago I owned my own server it was called whispercraft. It was a fairly large and popular server. I have a lot of experience working with servers so I could help with a lot of different things. I can build and also help with the mods. A lot of people also follow my plant minecraft still so I also could get tons of people on the server. I would really enjoy working with a server again. Quick recap I owned a popular server. Have a lot of experience in basically every thing And im very friendly.

I hope you consider me,

Nick

Email = [email protected]

Planet minecraft = http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/nickinden/

My servers website = http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/the-server-thats-looking-for-a-name/

PS I do have Skype but I forgot which email I used I will find out and get back to you on that.

Skype = nickinden

Hi!

This sounds great and I would love to help!

My IGN is markai

I am very competent with tekkit (have been playing for about a year) and have owned and moderated many servers in the past.

Please consider me. It would be best to just PM me on the forums and ill get back to you!

Thanks!

Markai

Hi there. My name is Adam and I am looking for a sever to help out I have been a Admin/Mod on a few servers just keeping up with everyone making sure that griefing is at a minimum, usually I deal with those kind of problems but I am also good at world edit plus I'm not that bad at building thanks for taking your time reading this.

P.S My in game name is EarlofMinecraft

Hi there. My name is Adam and I am looking for a sever to help out I have been a Admin/Mod on a few servers just keeping up with everyone making sure that griefing is at a minimum, usually I deal with those kind of problems but I am also good at world edit plus I'm not that bad at building thanks for taking your time reading this.

P.S My in game name is EarlofMinecraft

OK thanks for applying, but right now we have been bottle necked, I have a map builder and a guy good with plugins, but when the server goes up we will need mods/admins and before that we'll need alpha testers so I'll add you to the conversation and if anything comes up I'll ask you

OK thanks for applying, but right now we have been bottle necked, I have a map builder and a guy good with plugins, but when the server goes up we will need mods/admins and before that we'll need alpha testers so I'll add you to the conversation and if anything comes up I'll ask you

Right thanks :) . how will you add me to the conversation? also I will probable not see your reply for like another 18 hours because im of to bed and i got school so sorry if you get a late eply :P