world broken

so i worked REAL hard on this one world made a huge factory and every thing and then 3.1.3 came out and the world wont load. i started my server and it kept crashing and put it in my saves and my tekkit crashed. is their like a MCEdit for tekkit out their so i can move it onto a new world? if not how do i fix it????

I don'T know if it's the same issue and I'm not even sure if we use world edit on our server but we had our first map break as well. We used the latest build on it but apparently the latest build is still very buggy when it comes to certain machines for example nuclear reactors.

Our Admin started building a nuclear reactor and bang the server crashed and the map couldn'T be repaired so we had to start a new one and for that time banned nuclear stuff. Then our admin tested out some stuff with another player and they found out why the old map had crashed and decided to go back to the "use only recommended builds" setting - and since then it works fine...well...at least it did until I accidently shipped into a mega epic item overflow lag :D since then the server has been unreachable xDD

actually there are no issues anymore as we went back using the reccommended build and already created a new map so it's a bit too late but good to know.

In case the second map is broken as well due to shipping into a massive item overflow lag our admin might want to set up the 3rd map on the newest build again ^^