Tekkit with Plugins help please!

steve_muzz

Hi all as above I would like to run a Tekkit server with plugins. Basically my friends and I want a survival server using tekkit but we have some plugins from Bukkit/Spigot we really like. I've tried messing around with Cauldron and MCPC+ but so far my server won't create a plugin folder etc. I've like to run the latest version of Minecraft as possible with either tekkit or tekkit lite or something similar I currently use Minecraft World Hosting as my server.

Can anyone point me to a guide or a set of premade server files I can just copy and paste please? the youtube vids and guides online all seem to differ and don't work properly.

Thanks

MuzzUK

• Forum Administrators
On 10/21/2016 at 5:35 AM, steve_muzz said:

Hi all as above I would like to run a Tekkit server with plugins. Basically my friends and I want a survival server using tekkit but we have some plugins from Bukkit/Spigot we really like. I've tried messing around with Cauldron and MCPC+ but so far my server won't create a plugin folder etc. I've like to run the latest version of Minecraft as possible with either tekkit or tekkit lite or something similar I currently use Minecraft World Hosting as my server.

Can anyone point me to a guide or a set of premade server files I can just copy and paste please? the youtube vids and guides online all seem to differ and don't work properly.

Thanks

MuzzUK

You don't get to choose what version of Minecraft you get to run. That's decided by the modpack author. Tekkit runs on 1.6.4 while Tekkit Lite runs on 1.4.7. You can download their premade server installs via their modpack pages on the right. If you'd like to add bukkit/spigot plugins you will need to use something like Thermos.