[3.1.2] Minebrahs [PvP] [20 Slots (Upgrading!)] [RP] [Iconomy] [Towny] [EE Removed]

Arcanus

MineBrahs

24nfv68.jpg

-- Page is still under construction, so are the rules! Post any suggestions down here --

EE = Removed!

Hi guys,

After having 3 servers running for Dayz, i am proud to announce we got 4 now. The fourth server is an Tekkit server running in Minecraft

The Tekkit mods are several minecraft mods that are put together in one launcher.

Our server enables you to do whatever you want. Build an castle, make an modern factory etc.

We are going to set up several areas in the map. Like an medieval village, an modern village and many more.

The roleplay aspect in the game is very important. We are having our own economy, jobs and other systems.

Setting up an village will have it costs. Just as making it bigger.

We will also be having factions. Just like the groups in DayzRP.

To set up an faction, make an topic about it in the faction side in this forum.

Factions can be in war, i will be making an special topic about that! You should follow the rules that are written in there.

Our goal is that when people decide to make an village, they decide everything. How will it look like, who is member, how high are the taxes, is PvP on, etc. We've set up the server in a way that YOU decide what you are making of this.

TS: 62.75.236.213 (We can make a free teamspeak channel for you when your city reaches 4 people.)

IP: 84.82.187.96

2 ways of whitelisting.

- Post your minecraft name down here

- Post it on our site (Which can also be used for searching up commands that certain plug-ins use on our server)

http://www.dayzbrahs.de (Sign up for the forum and go to the minecraft section > General > Welcome to Minecraft > Reply with your name for the whitelist.!)

PvP = ON (Only in the wilderness!)

PvP is allowed outside the spawn area, and villages. Just as taking some hostage, how you are going to do that? Be creative! Unfortunaly there is no voice chat in Minecraft, but there is an local chat!

Rules

1. No griefing - Means destroying other peoples stuff

2. You are in an RP server, so act like it.

3. Do not spam

4. Be nice to each other and respect everyone. Profanity and insults will not be tolerated.

5. When starting up an village/city. Be sure it is at least 600 meters away from the spawn cathedral.

6. Always plant back the trees you cutted in the Wilderness.

Village rules

1. An village name must be somewhat normal. For example - Poopiedoopie town is not allowed.

Something like Astengard for an medieval RP village is perfect!

2. Do not ruin the landscape - When setting up an quarry as factory village, make an special area for it.

3. Medieval villages are also allowed to have quarries. Though the fact they should be underground, invisible for the eye.

Costs

1 chunck = 16x16x256

Costs for making an new city = 10,000 gold

Costs for 1 chunck = 15,000 gold

Cost for setting up an faction = 100,000 gold

Cost for setting up an outpost = 15,000 gold

- The towny plug-in enables you to claim landscape, the commands will be in another topic.

- Outposts are parts of town that are not directly connected to the other town chunks, this way you can make *for example* two watchtowers 300 meters further up the hill. Without connecting those to the other town chuncks.

9t06z8.jpg

City's/Villages

1 - Medieval Village - Astengard

Village owner - Brobenada/Jaimy

Faction - Yes/No/Neutral

2 - *** Village - Alathar

Village owner - Kroag/Arunce22

Faction - Yes/No/Neutral

3. - Village - Winterfell

Village owner - chill4skillz

Faction - Yes/No/Neutral

The next might be yours, it is up to you!

4. - Village - Bakers Village

Village owner - Voaz

Faction - Yes/No/Neutral

5. - Village - Anka

Village owner - Quiverr

Faction - Yes/No/Neutral

6. - Village - Dragonsreach

Village owner - Markje7

Faction - Yes/No/Neutral

for a suggestion perhaps there should be more details in the app

Thanks for the tip! Added it in ;)

Why is all EE fully disabled?

We have our own entire economic system, EE features duplicating from items. That ruins the game economy. I know that there are also useful and nice items in EE, we are going to take a deeper look in it and we might unban certain items!

Added all 3 of you to the whitelist!

Patch notes 9/12/12

- [FIXED] Maximum amount of jobs from 3 to 2.

- [uPDATE] Soldier is renamed to Hunter.

- [FIXED] Lumberjack job is nerfed

- [REMOVED] Fisher job, is currently struggling with some mature bugs.

- [FIXED] Hunters wouldn't get XP from cave spiders

- [uPDATED] When destroying an contruction block, the Bulldozer announcement will be shown every 5 minutes from now, instead of every block that is destroyed.

- [FIXED] Player can pick up items when AFK.

- [ADD] Players can't destroy/place blocks at the spawn.

- [uPDATED] Mature nerfs at almost all jobs. Increasing the difficulty of claiming landscapes.

What is your experience in RP servers? It all started around 9 months ago on many roleplay servers and forum roleplays

Do you agree with the rules? of course

Are you going to have fun (The most important!) ? yes (((even though I might be away for a while due to other things I have to do

jarle117

what is your experience in RP servers? im not the best but im god :)

do you agree whit the rules? yes i agree 100%

are yougoing to have fun (the most imortant!)? yes yes and YES!!! gona play so long i can:D :D :D :D :D :D

i have never been banned :D

Jarle I think you want to say Good not God.

And I got a question.

I have updated my louncher to 3.1.3 before tryign to get on this serv. When i try to use the 3.1.2 build when i log into a server it says i miss all the mods. Any idea on how to make it work? Thank you!

Hey, new here, but not to Tekkit.

What is your experience in RP servers?: A little experience, but not as much as some.

Do you agree with the rules? Of course. Without some sort of structure, games like this become hard to enjoy.

Are you going to have fun (The most important!) ?: Let's hope so, I'm not sure how this is going to turn out.

IGN: T1BB55

Well, i will explain it somewhat more detailed.

1. Start-up Technick Launcher

2. Down on the right side it says: Login and Options. Select options

3. There you have 3 build-selection options.

- Always use development builds

- Always use recommended builds

- Manual build selection

4. Select: Always use recommended builds.

Then it selects the current build we are running the server on. (3.1.2|1.2.5)