Invalid Credentials?!?!

Freya223

Question

Hi, I've downloaded my launcher at least 3 times over and over to try and get rid of this issue, it says that my credentials are invalid, which they literally can't be because the username of the Technic Launcher site is TheQueenFreya, My MC username is Freya223 and my password is the same for every website, my in-game name on Attack of The B-Team is Freya223. I need help really bad. Please help me asap!!!??? :'( I've tried both usernames and it's still not working...

2 answers to this question

8 hours ago, Freya223 said:

Hi, I've downloaded my launcher at least 3 times over and over to try and get rid of this issue, it says that my credentials are invalid, which they literally can't be because the username of the Technic Launcher site is TheQueenFreya, My MC username is Freya223 and my password is the same for every website, my in-game name on Attack of The B-Team is Freya223. I need help really bad. Please help me asap!!!??? :'( I've tried both usernames and it's still not working...

Hey mate yea im not sure as to why this is happening to you,i have the same problem and i cant figure out why its doing this but maybe the server for logging in and stuff is down idk just taking a guess well just have to sit and wait until someone comes up with an explanation or solves the problem