Reliable Rollback options.

nateedubs

Hello,

I have installed core protect and applied the patch for tekkit and I'm not having any luck in getting it to work. Grief that is done by nukes, gem armor, and RM tools cannot be rolled back. It won't even roll back vanilla minecraft blocks, let alone tekkit stuff.

Can I get any assistance on this? If you'd like me to post a config file on pastebin that would be fine, just let me know which one.

We would greatly appreciate any help, thanks.

There is no such thing as a "Reliable" rollback plugin for Tekkit, simply because most of the mods included were written predominately for SinglePlayer and so lots of them (EE, BalkonsWeaponsMod) do not properly register events through bukkit and so cannot be logged in the first place by a bukkit plugin.

The EEToolsPatch is only about 80% effective. I'd still say to put it on and save yourself a lot of headache. But for the most part you will need to devise your own system of only letting the players you trust use the types of items which bypass plugin protections.

The only way you are going to be able to 100% achieve what you are looking for, is by writing your own modpack in which all the mods are designed and written to work with each other and with any plugin framework you may use.

Confirmed. We used the 311a patch.

Okay, something is seriously wrong. I had a player grief a small house built totally with vanilla minecraft blocks.

I did this BEFORE applying the EE patch.

Coreprotect won't even roll back normal minecraft blocks like brick and stone. I cannot imagine what could be wrong.

Any information or guidance would be greatly appreciated, thanks!