Transposer stops with just one items sucked in

Schwett

After having some tubes blewn to nothingness by our favourite griefer, the creeper, I rebuilt his damage but when everything was back in order, I noticed a new problem, my Transposer as the title says, stop after just retrieving one item from the chest it's connected to.

I've looked for a atleast an hour, tried doing it all over again, checking all cables and everything, and I can't find the problem. Why does it act like this? I've tried removing the first pnumatic tube after it just to see it spit items like crazy, so something Has to be wrong with my setup.

Does Anyone have time to have a look so see if they can find something I appearantly can Not?

Regards

Schwett

Also, make sure that there is a valid inventory destination. If there is not, this is what it does.

From someone kellered, I HIGHLY recommend never signing your posts. You see the baby pic beside my name? That's how I got it, I did not chose it. Read the rules!

Well, I have read the rules, it's just abit late here and it's nothing else but being polite to me. I could post pictures but Im afraid it wont do much good, for a few reasons.

It was working, just rebuilt everything. Everything that's not selected to be sorted, should just pass through the system to the unsorted chest, and that chest has space left, so does all the other sorted chests.

It is getting a pulse from a timer set to 0.8 seconds so that shouldn't be an issue.