Frame motor

Snuifhuis

Hello,

I've made an elevator with a frame motor, I programmed it with the title "Goup" and "Godown" so when I type it, the whole thing goes up and down, and it works. It goes 41 blocks into the sky. When I did this a couple times, the elevator suddenly stops half way. I try to move it up with 0 IOX!, 1 IOX!, 2 IOX! but it will only go down and not up. My battery box is full, nothing is obscuring it. I have no clue why it doesn't work anymore. Anyone?

It worked a couple times all the way up and down, but then it just stops working! The 0 is for like resetting and 1 is for white/orange and 2 is for white/ orange, and with orange and white I mean the cables connected to the frame motors.

My program looks like this:

0 IOX!

10 TICKS

1 IOX!

10 TICKS

0 IOX!

10 TICKS

1 IOX!

10 TICKS

And this 22 times, 0 and 1 for every block.

And btw, im using an IOPS thing, connected to an CPU and Hard Drive, and that connected to a monitor.

But I'll try your code soon, thanks already!

Yeah you should definitely use a loop. And I forgot that you need to reset, so in that case do this:

41 0 DO

0 IOX!

16 TICKS

1 IOX!

16 TICKS

LOOP

A couple of things:

-replace the 41 in 41 0 DO with however many iterations you want. So if the elevator goes up 210 times, it would be 210 0 DO

-16 ticks is .8 seconds, and .8 seconds is the miminum cycle I've found for frame motors. The reason it only goes up halfway/arbitrary amount in your code is because 10 TICKS is sometimes too fast for your client / server. If it happens with the provided code, make it higher(20 TICKS, etc)