[3.1.2] Mystery Science Tekkit! [20 Slots][PvP][No Whitelist][EE][GriefPrevention][LWC][24/7]

thesteamloller

x40rkj.jpg

play.mstekkit.tk

mst.tekkithost.com

Summary:

Originally just a small server for me and a couple of friends. I decided it would be more fun to let other people play with us. The only things we've disabled are a few of the rings and amulets, dark matter pedestals and explosives. Other than that, there really aren't that many strict rules because I don't want to tell people how to play with their Legos.

Rules:

1. No overuse of bad language.

2. Don't go crazy killing noobs.

3. No spawn-camping please.

4. Please don't exploit bugs.

5. Greifing is allowed in moderation.

6. No personal insults, remember that Tekkit is just a game.

7. Don't beg Admins for ranks or items.

8. Keep butt-hurt to a minimum.

9. Sorry, no furries or bronies, this is a kid-friendly server.

Plugins:

Grief-Prevention

LWC

Tombstone

NoLagg

Showcase

TekkitCustomizer

Also, Essentials and PEX.

Screenshots Why Not?

bhyas2.png

Spawn ^

Banned Items:

1. Explosives (This includes all those fancy EE items that make huge tunnels)

2. Items used to dupe.

3. Wireless trackers.

4. RIght-Click functions for RM and DM tools. (sorry, too much abuse)

5. Volcanite Amulet.

Why is this not public yet?

Oh, I don't know, holiday season? This question is as bad as asking for an ETA on the next version. The moderators here are pretty active, but all of this work is voluntary. Also, your post is all over the place on centering and formatting stuff, and not fun to read. I'll give you a chance to clean it up a bit.

Oh, I don't know, holiday season? This question is as bad as asking for an ETA on the next version. The moderators here are pretty active, but all of this work is voluntary. Also, your post is all over the place on centering and formatting stuff, and not fun to read. I'll give you a chance to clean it up a bit.

Wow, the Internet must be really serious business.

Wow, the Internet must be really serious business.

Not at all. It's that we don't want people coming on here and posting crap. You wouldn't believe how many server posts we run through every single day. If we let all of them go through (I reject a good half of them), the server forums would be full of crap in no time, and impossible to find anything in. I haven't looked at the MCForums server sections (if there are any) recently, but I would imagine they're not in good shape. If you would really like to gripe about how we run the place, though, you're welcome to go elsewhere.

hi, my name in the game is bigchange, i will like to join your servece just if i have a neightbor in this sevece because im not gonna lie its so boring playing alone all day. i hope is 24/7 and no, im not a noob or duch im just intersting to play with people like in a village. if all is like that i will be happy to join. please reply because i dont want to get in and all the world its just only me. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...