Dr Appleman tekkit adventure

Dr_Appleman

Well first things first I'd suggest you don't pan your audio to the left channel only (don't know what part of that seemed like a good idea). Your speaking style is also very, very lifeless. We need to see that you're excited to be doing what you're doing. You're speaking much too quietly and mumbling into my left ear, making me have no desire to tag along on your adventure. This is a total killer for me, I can't watch something if I literally can't hear/understand the speaker.

Well first things first I'd suggest you don't pan your audio to the left channel only (don't know what part of that seemed like a good idea). You're speaking style is also very, very lifeless. We need to see that you're excited to be doing what you're doing. You're speaking much too quietly and mumbling into my left ear, making me have no desire to tag along on your adventure. This is a total killer for me, I can't watch something if I literally can't hear/understand the speaker.

Thanks I will try to fix that next time and you're not the first one to mention the fact that it's too quiet.