Scruberz

Question

Launcher Version: 1.0.1.3

Operating System: Windows 7

Java Version: Version 7 Update 10

Antivirus Program: AVG Anti-Virus free edition 2012

Description of Problem:

Hi,

Around 75% of the time when I log on my friends server within 10 seconds to five minutes I usually crash. What causes the crash appears random and has happened when opening chests and when mousing over items. To try and fix the problem I did the old press the off button then on and got my friend to reboot the server that didn't work. Then I simply uninstalled my Tekkit and reinstalled it then did the same for java. And after that it is still crashing and nothing seems to of changed. I have even tried fiddling with literally every setting in Tekkit and it does not seem to be a memory issue. On both my friends server and on my computer we get no error messages, all I get is a white screen then the classic "Java SE binary has stopped responding would you like to close the program or wait for a response" and my friends server only says "(my username) lost connection: disconnect.genericReason". Finally I tried reinstalling my graphic's card driver and still the problem remains. Also the server is the most up to date version and my friends java is also the most up to date version.

HELP!!!

Thanks

Scruberz

Error Messages:

None

Error Log:

1 answer to this question