[3.1.2] Tekkit CommunityCraft [NonPVP][40 Slots][No Banned Items]

Sorenkai

Community Craft

My old server died, so I decided to make a new one. With a new topic and new players. CommunityCraft is back!

CommunityCraft is a whitelisted Tekkit Classic server that allows player to play Tekkit in a peaceful environment without having to worry about other players griefing, killing, raiding etc. In order to get whitelisted on this server you will have to answer the template down below.

Rules/Information:

-ServerIP: 51.254.75.3

-No Griefing, PvP, Raiding etc.

-No banned items, so the only limitation is your imagination

-Be friendly

-Even though World Anchors are allowed, try to keep it to a minimum to prevent lagg

Questions:

1. Minecraft name:
  2. What is your age?:
  3. What is your motivation?:
  4. Any other information to add?:

Happy Crafting! :)

Edited by Sorenkai

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2017 at 1:07 PM, Sorenkai said:

1. IverJohnson

2. 18 Years Old

3. I take the Tekkit with Duncan approach, try out everything and try to get equally progressive in multiple mods.

4. I used to own my own 24/7 Tekkit server back in 2013, I have built multiple PC's, and i am in college.

Name- TripleAmped

Age- 17

Motivation- I like whole community aspect of playing in whitelisted servers and feel knowledge in certain mods and inexperience in others can help engage more with other users 

Other Information- I get along with all different kinds of people.

1 hour ago, TripleAmped said:

Name- TripleAmped

Age- 17

Motivation- I like whole community aspect of playing in whitelisted servers and feel knowledge in certain mods and inexperience in others can help engage more with other users 

Other Information- I get along with all different kinds of people.

I hope you can get along with me as well cause I just invited you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  1. Minecraft name: Drkteckca
  2. What is your age?: 15 [16 in March]
  3. What is your motivation?: Wanna play Tekkit with others without the drama and garbage of open servers.
  4. Any other information to add?: I currently run Ktecknix.com [Vanilla 1.12.2 ] Not that it matters.

• 3 months later...

1. lucianmarquis

2. 29

3. Love modded minecraft especially the various tekkit modpacks as they are fun and most importantly stable. I love playing modded minecraft with other players, and working on inventive builds that use multiple mods working together. had a lot of bad experiences on public servers with griefing and pk'ing so I've been looking for a fun and friendly community driven server.

4. I have run a number of small whitelisted servers myself using nitro networks, and have a decent amount of knowledge if you ever need any help with that kind of thing. I love helping people and if ever there's a player who's on who needs help i will do my best.

• 2 weeks later...
  1. Minecraft name: kuraskai
  2. What is your age?: 25
  3. What is your motivation?: Experiencing new mods, love the freedom modded minecraft brings us.
  4. Any other information to add?: I have played alot of FTB packs recently, not played much tekkit classic but very excited to dive in.

• 2 months later...
  1. Minecraft name: Kastle24
  2. What is your age?: 20
  3. What is your motivation?: I just want to play Tekkit Classic again! And I'd rather do it on a whitelisted server with a friendly community :)
  4. Any other information to add? Haven't played tekkit in a while but can't wait to get back!

• 1 year later...