I need some serious help!

Raydev

Hello there fellow minecrafters, I am Raydev and i have a huge problem with ''Tekkit''

My friend is hosting a server wich me and all my friends play on, but like 9 out of the 10 times i open my inventory and i click an item to like craft it, i just trow the whole stack out of my inventory if i just normally click it!

any1 know how to fix this? i tryed to redownload,

please help

Ok, let's sort out the facts: you click an item in your inventory, and not the NEI bar to the side of it, and it throws the stack out, correct? If it's not spawning the item in completely, and just throwing those items out of the inventory which already existed, you could try pressing alt.

You should probably also know about the edit button on this forums. At the bottom of previous posts, there is an "Edit" button, which you can use to change your posts. It would be a good idea to use that instead of multi-posting if nobody has replied since your last post, so you don't spam up the page.

It's a bug that sticks Alt down when you alt-tab out of Minecraft. One of the mods makes Alt+click drop the stack of what you clicked. I can't remember how to completely eliminate the problem, but hitting escape instead of alt-tabbing to avoid it or hitting alt to reset the bug are two ways of working around it. Maybe it's in the keybind menu?