Bed not letting me sleep.

neo3979

Guest Ysharma

Did you try jumping on top of the bed and right clicking on it? There is a glitch in which you cant sleep until you do that. If you still can't sleep you need to get rid of some energy. Go to your energy room, and unhook any transformers, it will electrocute you and cause you to become tired. If that does not work you have too many items on you, create an incinerator, and feed your items into it, this will allow you to sleep, and pull your items from the incinerator, as long as you do not turn it on. If this does not work, go outside get sodomized with a fence post and you should fall asleep right there and then.

If this doesn't work your computer can't run tekkit

Guest Ysharma

Just a thought, since we can't read minds, neo, perhaps you should include more information, such as pictures or even descriptions of why you think it isn't working, so your problem will be taken seriously.

it couldnt be taken more seriously than I have taken it. I mean if the fence up the butt trick doesnt work what could?

Guest Ysharma

I think his issue is that once he updated to 3.1.3, he got so hooked on tekkit that he can't drag himself away.

Try having your mum pull the power on your computer when you yell at her for telling you to go to bed?

your right and right clicking on it would not work, to the op, do my initial suggestions in real life and you may be able to sleep