[3.1.3] The Original [PvP/PvE] [10 Slots] [All Mods] [No Plugins] Small, Vanilla Tekkit server.

coastercam0

Server IP: 173.66.243.137

RULES: Honestly, there isn't much to go on about here, the only ones I would declare are:

• Don't harass other players via chat
  • Griefing is allowed
  • PvP ANYWHERE is allowed
  • Do not alter the spawn
  • Just try not to be a general nuisance.

There are no banned items or mods. Everything is fair game.

There are no additional plug-ins.

Idea behind the making of the server

This server is "out-of-the-box" Minecraft (Tekkit). My goal for this server is to recreate the feeling of literally just opening up Minecraft, starting up a single player world, and playing through it and enjoying it; except in this case, it would be in good company and you would have other people to play with (obviously). I really just grew tired of going into servers and seeing these crazy spawn cities and sprawling structures scattered all over the map. I just want to be able to explore the world and have fun while among people who feel the same way and want the same thing. If you want to be able to feel like you truly own the portion of land you're "building" on, then I would suggest to come to this server. Think of it as playing single-player except with other people because honestly, that's how I would see it as and what I hope it will become (as mentioned above).

Active Server Time: I'm just hosting it straight out of my current computer (Asus G74), but I could easily switch to a dedicated server in the wink of an eye. The Asus is more than well equipped to handle this amount of people, believe me. In any case, if anyone who is playing on it want it to last longer than after I get off, I will gladly make sure that happens and switch it do dedicated if need be. It will be active everyday from 2 PM - 10 PM (EST) but, as mentioned before, if this server ever gets to the point where it truly needs to be on 24/7, I can switch to that option anytime with ease.

There is no community playing on this server. I am the only one involved and I am creating this server for the public for anyone who wants the same kind of setting that I do for a server such as this. I will be the admin and monitor the server via console almost constantly, and I consider my self to be very nice and level-headed when it comes to administrative decisions regarding what any issue individuals might have.

I hope to see you on the server, thank you for reading!

:)