[3.1.2] PathosMC [PvE/PvP] [36 Slots] [Parts of EE]

Wasteland_86

PathosMC

IP: 207.210.239.67:25565

Sorry the DNS was messing up

About:

If you are looking for a server that isn't run by votes and donations, You have found the right server for you. Players may take up a *Server Project* with permission. Projects examples are Arenas, Spawn decor, Monuments. We don't run of donations either. A player will not get *Ahead* of anyone because he/she Donated. If a player wants to donate it's because he enjoys the server. As the owner of the server I am a very fair person, I will not *Give* anything for free. everything Must be earned the Tekkit way. There are some basic common sense rules and they will be followed.

EE Currently Disabled. Plans will be implemented in the future to use SOME items.

Rules:

1. The server is more towards creation/survival type. *NO creation mode* PvP WILL be mutual consent.

2. Items and Positions will not be handed out If a staff position is available I will let everyone know and post applications.

3. Family friendly chat. cursing is kept to a bare minimum, As well as Slander and downtalk.

4. ANY type of stealing/griefing is not allowed. We will find you as we have a few anti griefing measures and protections.

Banned Items:

Parts of EE

TNT

Nukes

Industrial TNT

Mining Lasers

Cannon from balkins

TNT Cart

Black List Items(Can be bought):

World Anchor

Tunnel Bore

Reactor

Plugins:

iConomy

Essentials

Coredata

WorldEdit

WorldGuard

ShowcaseStandAlone

Group Manager

LWC

Towny

LogBlock

Other Info:

We also have a forums for updates and such to the server check it here http://pathosmc.enjin.com/home

Pictures:

Spawn (Credits to Banana_Guy)

9aa23c3c54100347fbe7eee09fa9b7b1.png

Great time playing yesterday, however now whenever i attempt to connect I get an error saying

Connection Lost

End of Stream

Not sure if this has something to do with me or the server, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Connection Lost

End of Stream

Sorry about that well fix that ASAP, our host is having issues.