[3.1.2] Wanchitiong City [Tekkit] [20 slots] [whitelisted] [Vanilla]

santos727

Do you just want a server to relax and build in.. well Wanchitong City is the place to be!

FIRST 10 PEOPLE TO JOIN GET FREE SUPPLIES [MAY BE FLYING RINGS INCLUDED]

I was tired of playing alone and by myself so i put this up so i could have more fun! This server will be online about 4:00pm-8:00pm on weekdays and the whole day weekends. [pacific coast time USA]

All items enabled except NUKES. ALL LENSES. AND WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION. AND NO BLOWING UP THE SERVER!!!!!!!

IP: 127.0.0.1

Rules:

1 Use common sense

2 no profanity

3 there is griefing and raiding just in moderation

4 no racist-ism

5 this is a fun whine-free server.. treat it like one

6 NO BLOWING UP THE SERVER!

Whitelist application:

1 your in game name

2 why you want to play on this server

3 what experience do you have in tekkit

4 how long do you play each day

5 age

6 have you ever been banned on a server before

7 how will you benefit the server

8 what is a build you are most proud of in tekkit

Mod application:

1 in game name

2Why you want to be a mod

3 have you ever owned or had experience with being an op/admin/mod

4 age

5 how will you benefit the server being a mod

ADMIN'S NAME IS SANTOS727

TREAT HIM WITH RESPECT

people don't want to join because of the greifing thing, nobody wants to be griefed/raided I mean the people that just want to survive and be able to talk to people when their doing it or people that can't host their own server and want to play with a friend of theirs, so i'd recommend getting antigrief things

Whitelist application:

1 your in game name. blakc725

2 why you want to play on this server. im looking for a good server

3 what experience do you have in tekkit. alot im good with almost all mods

4 how long do you play each day. a few hours

5 age. 14 almost 15

6 have you ever been banned on a server before. yes

7 how will you benefit the server. im a good builder and can help others with stuff

8 what is a build you are most proud of in tekkit. great small factorys

I WILL ONLY PLAY WITH ANTI GRIEF im sorry but i dont want my stuff ruined

1 your in game name

tayterj

I need a new server to play on, and I like servers with small poupulations. It is more calm.

Excellent with EE and Industrial Craft

Depends really, I mean there are other games I play more than Minecraft, but I play a lot.

5 age

No. I don't do things deserving, because I have ran a server before and banned others. So I know what not to do.

I can help build (or design) any public structure. I can help other people with their buildings and projects if they trust me. I'm fun, too.

Definitely my(I learned it from someone else) Red Matter Generator. It constantly produces Red matter quickly and the only cost is the initial creation of it.

Just curious, the IP you have listed is just the localhost IP for every PC. Are you sure you're listing the correct address?

Anyways, Application.

1 NicholasArdens

2 I'm just looking for a nice smaller server with more mature players than I've dealt with in the past. I'm looking for a good server on which to play because I've grown tired of single player.

3 I've been playing tekkit exclusively since august, and am fairly experienced with IC2, but I've dabbled in pretty much everything else except Railcraft, which I may start if I get in to a server.

4 A couple hours. It depends on the day.

5 25

6 Nope.

7 I'll follow the listed rules and contribute to the community.

8 I built a giant nuclear reactor suspended in a 64x64 quarry pit that I had dug out.

Mod Application

1 In game name

Stabzilla

2 Why you want to be a mod?

So, why does anyone want to be a moderator? To help people of course!

I want to be a moderator because I think I could help the community on this server with my experience in tekkit and vanilla minecraft. I'm philanthropist in many ways, both in game and in real life and helping others is just what a community is. With moderator rights i know i could help people with more then just tekkit stuff and therefore help the community on the server.

3 have you ever owned or had experience with being an op/admin/mod

To be honest I don't have a huge experience in moderating. I've been moderator/admin on a World of Warcraft private server twice. I've also been programming an OSX Client for a World of Warcraft server since I know a bit Objective C. In school I'm learning Java aswel as C#.

4 age 17

5 how will you benefit the server being a mod

As i said in question 2, I'm philanthropist in many ways and love to help people. I got a lot of experience in Tekkit and Vanilla minecraft since i've been playing for about 2 years. A community is build on people helping each other and i just want to be a part of it.

I live in Stockholm, Sweden (GMT+1)

Thanks for reading // Stabby! :)

Whitelist application.

1. PastorMacca

2. I'm looking for a serious group and small server to play on.

3. I've got great knowledge within the EE mod and I'm quite skilled with Industrialcraft and redpower. I want to look into the railcraft mod, which I will probably do if I get whitelisted.

4. I never play alone, so I basically play when I can communicate with other. If others are around I can play for hours.

5. 18 y/o

6. Nope

7. I will try to help others while creating my own things. I won't steal or destroy stuff that ain't mine.

8. I build a fully funtionall factory with a sorting system. I also made all items from EE before I got bored from playing alone.

1 your in game name: LolFaceization

2 why you want to play on this server: to have fun

3 what experience do you have in tekkit: EE, IC2, BC, some rail craft, and working on redpower

4 how long do you play each day: a couple of hours if i'm not busy

5 age: 19

6 have you ever been banned on a server before: no

7 how will you benefit the server: I build Pirate ships and fighting Arenas, every server need an arena

8 what is a build you are most proud of in tekkit: A "flying" nether pirate ship with a sorting and processing facility for minerals in it. Was going to make it into some sort of factory but the server shut down.

1 your in game name

Snooron

Want to play on a small server

Know almost everything

1 - 5 hours

5 age

No

Help others and I usually build massive towns that look great

My town on my single player world

1 your in game name sazaric

2 why you want to play on this server i need a good tekkit server to play on with nice people

3 what experience do you have in tekkit i know basicly all of ee and ic and a good amount of everything else

4 how long do you play each day like 1-5 hours

5 age 15

6 have you ever been banned on a server before nope

7 how will you benefit the server i can build buildings and machines

8 what is a build you are most proud of in tekkit my castle that i made legit

Whitelist application:

1 frankyhobo12345

2 Ive been playing on non whitelisted griefing servers for too long now this is one of the first few whitelisted tekkit servers I have ever wanted

to go on and I really just wanna meet some people and make friends

3 I have been playing tekkit for maybe a 5 or 10 months now I think I have everything down I am very good at IC2 BC RedPower Computercraft

im the best at computercraft

4 I play just about everyday from 2:35am - 10:30pm Standard Pacific Time

5 Age: 12

6 Yes I have there was a owner of a tekkit server named renacyde and we were playing and I thought it was a pvp server but it wasent so I went

and killed an admin and got banned :l

7 Not 100% sure but I am good at building I try to make everyone happy as much as I can

8 Creating a email system with computercraft it was very very VERY hard

Whitelist application:

1 your in game name

4 how long do you play each day; different times each day, usually for awhile.

5 age; 19

6 have you ever been banned on a server before?; Nope.

7 how will you benefit the server?; any way i possibly can.

8 what is a build you are most proud of in tekkit?; I have nothing to show of it but I had a HV Solar panel factory going.

Mod application:

1 in game name; medievalsoli

2 Why you want to be a mod?; I like helping people and servers out as much as possible.

3 have you ever owned or had experience with being an op/admin/mod?; I have, I've ran a total of 4 different types of servers and have been a mod/admin/op in countless.

4 age; 19

5 how will you benefit the server being a mod?; I will help out everyone the most I can.

I'm not sure if It's allowed to post a white-list AND mod app but I did anyways.

1 IGN = ALEXalex251

2, i want to play on this server beacuse my last server got switched back to vanilla (wtf right?). I just want to have fun and to not harm any other players in any way.

3 about 2 years experience.

4. i play about 1 hour a day

5. age 13

6. once a dick operator banned me for taking 1 CARROT!

7. i would benefit the server as i am friendly, and i would contribute to any community builds.

8. My emc generating farm that using chickens and eggs.

I would really like to be whitelisted -Alex

1 your in game name: Berthick12

2 why you want to play on this server: Want to play on a whitelisted server because the community is generally more mature

3 what experience do you have in tekkit: 2 Years

4 how long do you play each day: A few hours

5 age: 17

6 have you ever been banned on a server before: Yes

7 how will you benefit the server: I'm a semi-good builder

8 what is a build you are most proud of in tekkit: Built a multi-story, multi-building Corporate compound

Just curious, the IP you have listed is just the localhost IP for every PC. Are you sure you're listing the correct address?

Anyways, Application.

1 NicholasArdens

2 I'm just looking for a nice smaller server with more mature players than I've dealt with in the past. I'm looking for a good server on which to play because I've grown tired of single player.

3 I've been playing tekkit exclusively since august, and am fairly experienced with IC2, but I've dabbled in pretty much everything else except Railcraft, which I may start if I get in to a server.

4 A couple hours. It depends on the day.

5 25

6 Nope.

7 I'll follow the listed rules and contribute to the community.

8 I built a giant nuclear reactor suspended in a 64x64 quarry pit that I had dug out.

yeah, it does look like the wrong ip address

Whitelist application:

1 your in game name: MrMegazombiedude

2 why you want to play on this server: it has been a long while since i was on a good Tekkit server and this sounds like a great one! Its a small server which is great and no PVP which is amazing!!!!!!!

3 what experience do you have in tekkit: I have been playing for a month I know a good bit about IC, BC and EE but I want to learn more about redpower, computercraft and railcraft!

4 how long do you play each day: About an hour and more on weekends

5 age: 13

6 have you ever been banned on a server before: Never

7 how will you benefit the server: I think I will make a giant super evil beer factory so I will probably be the servers main source of booze and I am a good builder

8 what is a build you are most proud of in tekkit: I made a huge factory that produced every item in the game

1 your in game name; cspn2110

2 why you want to play on this server; because me and my friends dont have a server to play on :(

3 what experience do you have in tekkit; 5-6 months

4 how long do you play each day; 4-5 hours

5 age;14

6 have you ever been banned on a server before;no

7 how will you benefit the server; I am a okay builder and decent with machinery

8 what is a build you are most proud of in tekkit; i built a huge underground house and had tons of machinery in it

1 in game name: Pigsinblankets.

2Why you want to be a mod: i love helping people out and this is the best way that i can do it.

3 have you ever owned or had experience with being an op/admin/mod: I have my own small server which i go on with my family and friends so i am experienced.

4 age: 11 but i am very mature never been banned and will always help people if they need help.

5 how will you benefit the server being a mod: i will benefit the server by always being helpful and will do all the stuff that the owners and admins wont want to do and in general just help as many people as i can.

Hope to see you on the server.

• 2 weeks later...

1 TheLinky

2 want a somewhat small and mature server to play on

3 pretty familiar with the basics

4 right now, not very much. Could play much more if I had a good server

5 18

6 no

7 I'm friendly and always willing to help people out

8 I haven't really built all that much