A new Perspective on Puzzle Games

Roboman20000

Hello everyone who happens to read this! I am here to tell you about a new puzzle game that came out very recently. First I would like to say that there are very few engaging puzzle games with unique mechanic out on the market, Portal being the most famous of these.

If you are looking for a good puzzle game I suggest you try out a game called Perspective. It has a unique blend of 2D and 3D gameplay with some truly mind bending puzzles thrown in. Perspective was made by students at the DigiPen Institute of Technology and is completely free to play so give it a shot and give them some feed back.

I am not sure of the rules for links on this site so I will direct you to search up "Perspective" on Youtube. There is a preview vid and I have a small spotlight on it as well.

Good Luck!

Eh, I checked it out, and it looks like them students have done it again.

It is most certainly unique, and has a lot of charm to it, and despite having barely any text beside titles, it still manages to convey some sort of story. The ending threw me off fo' sure :D

Few games pull of what these guys have done, and you really do have to look at things from a new Perspective. I approve, for what it's worth.