Helpers for bug testing a new whitelisted server!

OPTIVNERVE

Hey Everyone.

Well as all of you know, Voltz has been released and I am the existing owner of two tekkit servers and was toying with the possibility of a third Voltz server.

The problems with this for me is that I already struggle to find the time to manage both my servers but as they find their feet I don't have to spend 'so' long. The second is with these two servers although I have admins and staff, they are unable to help me with the server side of things so if I am able to concentrate on fixing and development then the whole process will be swifter and easier.

As with even the best mod-packs, there are bugs. And these will impact game play when they are found. I myself am not versed in anyway with 'plugin development' but I am however in touch with one or two who are. (Willing to let anyone on-board with this who is able to help!)

Cutting to the chase, would anyone be interested in bug testing the Voltz pack on a small white-listed server which will when these exploits are found and patched perhaps grow into a public (non-whitelist) server. These initial players will have no 'extra perms' to begin with, but if and when the server is released these players will have the chance to become the first staff and obviously those who are mature and have helped in the 'pre-release' stage will be first picked.

This is at the moment, an idea. If you are interested in this then post in and watch this thread because as it is the holiday season I do have some free time and am willing to go forth with this. This post is not a request for an application but keep watching because if people are interested I will add a template below!

Thanks for reading and Merry Christmas (or whats left of it)

Hey Everyone.

Well as all of you know, Voltz has been released and I am the existing owner of two tekkit servers and was toying with the possibility of a third Voltz server.

The problems with this for me is that I already struggle to find the time to manage both my servers but as they find their feet I don't have to spend 'so' long. The second is with these two servers although I have admins and staff, they are unable to help me with the server side of things so if I am able to concentrate on fixing and development then the whole process will be swifter and easier.

As with even the best mod-packs, there are bugs. And these will impact game play when they are found. I myself am not versed in anyway with 'plugin development' but I am however in touch with one or two who are. (Willing to let anyone on-board with this who is able to help!)

Cutting to the chase, would anyone be interested in bug testing the Voltz pack on a small white-listed server which will when these exploits are found and patched perhaps grow into a public (non-whitelist) server. These initial players will have no 'extra perms' to begin with, but if and when the server is released these players will have the chance to become the first staff and obviously those who are mature and have helped in the 'pre-release' stage will be first picked.

This is at the moment, an idea. If you are interested in this then post in and watch this thread because as it is the holiday season I do have some free time and am willing to go forth with this. This post is not a request for an application but keep watching because if people are interested I will add a template below!

Thanks for reading and Merry Christmas (or whats left of it)

Optiv (Supreme_Void)

I've found a bug on my server already, the lightning rod from the mekaniks mod crashes the server when used

I've found a bug on my server already, the lightning rod from the mekaniks mod crashes the server when used

This is the exact reason I've decided to bug test it as not only could we be the first bug-free server but also help the Technic team progress with their great work!

Hello, i would like to test it out,

IGN: rowow

Please send me a PM of the ip also in the kits for servers you should add at least 32 refined steel, because to make refined steel you need a enrichment chamber, which needs refined steel to make it -_- its a bug but theres no way to get refined steel legit without any kits/hacks